Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC (10213 Views)

Nigeria Better Together, Tinubu Urges Agitators Of Secession / Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Ashleyeniwin(f): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
The All Progressives Congress (APC) felicitates with Nigerians on the country’s 59th Independence Anniversary.

We remember and salute our founding fathers who fought for the independence of our great country and also members of our Armed Forces, many of whom have paid the supreme sacrifice to defend Nigeria’s territorial integrity and keep our country united.

As a nation, we are better together than we are apart. Hence, we must be wary of those who hide under religion, politics, tribe and sundry groupings to turn us against one another. Despite our perceived differences, our strength and progress depends on our ability to harness our rich diversity.

In spite of the inherited and our current challenges, President Muhammadu Buhari administration has made commendable strides on so many fronts, most significantly the fight against graft, diversifying and revamping the economy, curbing insurgency and emerging crimes, promoting positive values in our national life, strengthening our democratic institutions and processes and achieving a respectable international standing.

Finally, we admonish well meaning Nigerians to engage only in acts that would heal our fault lines by promoting ethnic and religious tolerance and peaceful coexistence, which would engender Nigeria’s growth and development.

As Africa’s most populous nation, we can do much better, given our natural resources and potential. The President Buhari administration is committed to building on and affirming our Giant of Africa status.

Happy 59th Independence Day to all Nigerians.

SIGNED:
Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by oyin44: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin l still felt totally proud and fulfilled by the re-unification of this hate torn country of ours despite all what the country has been through..
.long live one united Nigeria. We thank God for his mercies.".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Aonkuuse(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
And it is better to stay together party, tribe, religion and sectionalism shouldn't Divide us,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by myfan: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Better how? We are better and Nigerians are running away from the country including the whole Aisha? First lady?

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Racoon(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
And the killer Fulanis are the untouchable ones?
Continue with your self-inflicted delusion.There is even irreconcilable disagreement and division in the APC that some members left or are expelled from the party let alone a multicomplex country like Nigeria.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Jflex07(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nonsense!!!

15 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Jayslicky: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
shocked

We are better together but the president keeps showing animosity to a particular tribe, APC should keep deceiving themselves.

One Nigeria can't work, the faster we realize this the better for us.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Tpoop: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Great
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Biafrannuke: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
ever seen where someone declares he needs another person and declares for the other person that the person needs him too?

Two persons can't stay together unless they agree. only zoo thinks otherwise

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by lordatkinson07(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
We are far better in seperation

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by naijadrivablog: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Twenty47(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thunder is doing press up

19 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
Our unborn children's children will be here to celebrate Nigeria's 1000 year Independence Anniversary.
God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
myfan:
Better how? We are better and Nigerians are running away from the country including the whole Aisha? First lady?

The woman is missing oo..

I pray angry Nigerians see her in Yankee and beat her like yam festival

8 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by iojyhdbbwd2: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
wow
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by gaetano: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thunder fire una. Down here, we are all biafrans.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by islandmoon: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
abi, its sweet to drill oil in the south, do cashless in the south, send custom to seize cars in the south and even sweeter for kano state to have 44 LGAs , refused to educate your people so they won't know their right and arrest southerners who try to speak up, this is just the continuation of abacha era!
why won't weevils say they are better off together with in a sack of beans ?

29 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by KKKWHITE(m): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
celebrate independence from what or we should be in the street protesting for a change of a tyrant leader in power

5 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by AroOkigbo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Unity beggars unlimited

3 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Badmod: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nigerians are not worthy of Nigeria...
The only natural disaster we have in Nigeria is Nigerians.
For some months I've been thinking about changing my car...the one I'm currently using don worst pass Taxi...
But few days ago,I decide to call it quit and just leave this country.
My eyes have seen.
My ears have heard.
I think I should leave before it will be too late...
The problem na say to get better visa hard...but there's no crime in trying..
RIP to our beloved country Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by revenge001: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
we more better of separated angry sad

1 Like

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Omenkata: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
post=82717960:
Yes, in one Nigeria we believe.
Our unborn children's children will be here to celebrate Nigeria's 1000 year Independence Anniversary.
God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......
[/s]

19 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by owolabi5: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Even though I hate the APC, I can't agree less.
Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Ykc2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Your better today? but one cannot drive from Abuja to kaduna make una dey deceive una fellow Mumus followers ,northern youths are take over everywhere in Nigeria because of insecurity in their zone, come to Lagos every where Na northerners They don't rent house but under bridges and uncompleted buildings ,I see danger

14 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Nwaohafia1: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Buhari has divided this country so much.

7 Likes

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by DarlingEmojist(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
No wonder Nigerians re mostly use for cleaning job in abroad,since the ruling party have carved us to iz BROOMISH kind

Get me my new sense am sick of this old one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
cool

grin

cool

1 Like

Re: 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC by Ediflow: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please, My Fellow Countrymen Has The Wife Of The President Come Back To The Country For Tommorrow Sake? If Not The Claims Of The Apc Is Nothing But Deceit And Trash.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Achivements In 49 Years Of Independence? / Imo Lawmakers Protest Non-payment Of 2 Months Salaries / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.