Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Beware Of Monster. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beware Of Monster. (279 Views)

Frank Lampard Pays Tribute To Drogba As He Retires, Calls Him "Monster" / Neymar: "Lionel Messi Is My Idol, Cristiano Ronaldo A Monster" / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Monster. by Chuksyno(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
B944ASRPZERZCT-7078560,
B946AETEQRSPSE-7078560. Bet is very difficult to win and no wonder all these agents scattered all over the places hardly fold. The above tickets should have make me a millionaire before now but for virtual game which distracted me from staking higher, though I never thought it gonna be a winning tickets. The day I played the first ticket you saw here, I had with me N5,700 but got magneted by virtual game which did injustice to my pocket by consumming N5500 out of my total amount. There and then, I noticed I haven't played the main game which I eventually played and only staked with N100 and reserved balance of N100 for transport fare back home. Similar thing happened on the second ticket But this time around, I came with N2500 and I played the live soccer first with N200 stake while I reserved N2,300 to manage myself since I was broke that period. You don't have to ask me what happened to the N2,300 in that same place, sameday and as a matter of fact, that same moment if not same minute. Virtual soccer have thought me lesson I would not forget even when I am unconcious.Like a friend of mine always say and I quote" virtual game is an epidemic that make one age faster than normal" I could remember the day I mistakenly went out to see my ailing friend who was admitted to hospital with my Atm card. Two third of my hard savings was drained that day by this monster called virtual soccer without even going to the hospital and look after my friend that day. "It is unfortunate that youths like us could encounter this kind of devourer" according to another friend of mine whose business was folded because of his addiction to bet. He was doing very well on electrical business but before you could shout "JACK ROBINSON" his business was no more and bet9ja shop is now his place of abode where he go daily and beg for money from virtual or live soccer winners who might be lucky to have won. I testify today that I am no more bound by this ugly trend but could not resist live soccer betting due to my great enthusiasm for sports especially football and not just because it is profitable to a punter like me. Moreover, when you talk of football these days you equally refer to football betting and when you talk of betting you talk of football.
I encourage every youth to gamble responsibly. Never be carried away by greediness and may God bless your hustle.

(1) (Reply)

UFC: Welcome To Israel Adesanya Era As He Destroys Robert Whittaker, Claims Midd / Mesut Ozil Persuaded He's Balanced For Exchange Away From Arsenal... / Middleweight Boxer, Patrick Day Dies Following Brutal Knockout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.