Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? (293 Views)

Teaching Is The Worst Job In Nigeria / How To Move On After Failing To Get The Job You Really Want in Nigeria / The Worst Job On Earth And Where It Exists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mine is teaching in one "so called" private school. The principal was a psycho whose source of joy was insulting teachers at will in the presence of students. As soon as I got a better offer, I left the terrible place. The idiot was calling my number like there was no tomorrow. I slammed him and dropped his call.I only pitied the students but there was nothing I could do. Please,share yours.
Re: What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2019
The work I did for almost a month spending close to 10k jux on t.p and without been paid at the end of the month and I left the work.

I hated my self for being a fool
Re: What's The Worst Job You Have Ever Done? by AniMcBen(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Hotel Housekeeper.
I discovered that we were just two (one for morning and the other for night shift).
You know the pay? #8,000 for a month.
The worst part was when the man turned me into a laundry man, kitchen assistant, receptionist, security man, gate man and whatever you can think of.
I refused doing these and after the second day at work, I was sacked on the third day.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Cashier / New Opening In Ibadan / Station Cashier At Rain Oil Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.