Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Magic Of Job Opportunities - Part One - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Magic Of Job Opportunities - Part One (230 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Of Job Opportunities - Part One by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
I like sharing thoughts on different aspects of life from story perspectives... This I called My Story Lines

This one is one of those lines I weaved a few months ago to tell a story from experiences I gathered over the years as an employee under many employers including private and public bodies, local and international organisations as well as from direct and indirect references...

Someone would be wondering how come I could be under these stated experiences #smiling, actually, "ojo to pa igun, no be small fa", though many of them were deliberate to experiment and understand how people feel like under such different situations...

I added to the experience for sharing too, what I learnt from other people's stories, and on the other side, I have been on a few occasions an employer and a referee to a few employees...

Arising from the above, I believe what I have to share will provide guidance to my readers and maybe liberate the mind of some who may be in need of the lessons that this my story lines would offer....

Remember the topic is the Magic of Job Opportunities...

Many of us think that going to school and reading good course is enough to get job Opportunities, CAPITAL NO!

The majority believe that having a good grade like first-class, 2.1 and other similar great performances guarantee securing job opportunities, ASK FROM THOSE WHO ARE VICTIMS!

My understanding from the past when I was quite young back then in schools was actually finding good company or institution to seek employment and get hired to serve with a sense of commitments and dedication, but I SAW REALITY OF OTHERWISE ON JOB OPPORTUNITIES!

Let me help you to summarise the above factors that we may all think are the criteria for securing job opportunities...

#1 READING PROMISING COURSE
#2 STUDY HARD WITH GOOD GRADE
#3 BEING IN GOOD COMPANY/INSTITUTION

Please, all the above are relevant but each and all of them can only get you employed on a natural sense but not offering you what I called JOB OPPORTUNITIES!

WORK is DIFFERENT FROM JOB OPPORTUNITIES!

Remember, the topic of my story lines is the MAGIC OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES...

Yes, the definition of JOB OPPORTUNITIES is the ability or assuming the status of getting employed gainfully and happily at any time you desired to...

And on the same note, you can have a situation whereby you have many job options to choose from as to which one you prefer based on your conditions...

The truth is that this is very possible through one magic I discovered and I tagged THE MAGIC OF RECOMMENDATIONS AND REFERENCES!

Yes, anyone who is able to get that Magic will not just be employed for working sake but more relevantly, be open to many JOB OPPORTUNITIES as I explained above...

The REAL QUESTIONS NOW are...

DO YOU HAVE ANY REFEREE?
And who are YOUR REFEREES?

What is the STRENGTH OF YOUR REFEREE?
What interest do your REFEREES have in your career?

These are important questions to judge if one is having a good stand on recommendations or references or not...

I hope it is becoming clearer now! Therefore.....

Watch out for this space for Part Two

I hope to read your comments too!

What do you think about these lines?

Remember, the topic of my story lines is the MAGIC OF JOB OPPORTUNITIES...

DM for the Part Two of this Story Lines!!!

(1) (Reply)

Studyexpress.ng Needs Marketing Executives. / Uber/bolt / FG, Labour Talks On Minimum Wage To Continue Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.