Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Wizkid - Joro (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid - Joro (video) (17076 Views)

Download Music Wizkid - Joro / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro / NEW SONG : Wizkid – “ Joro ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by kingkuntaval: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Savagedawg:
This song is dope... Wizzy Wizzo, you never fail to deliver.. #JORO ladies this one is dedicated to your waist

Dope ke?

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Made4naijalove: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
I'm a wizkid fan but this ain't it!

Bring back the wizzy we know embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one. His music has really matured. But can’t help but feel home boy’s time has passed.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I'm a wizkid fan but this ain't it!

Bring back the wizzy we know embarassed

This Wizkid is not coming back. His music style has changed completely. It’s softer & slower as he’s growing older. I prefer his newer songs (apart from Ghetto Love) but hey dts me. I could listen to fever, Lagos vibes & sweet love 30 times a day. Those songs are next to the word PERFECTION in my dictionary (way better dn brownskingirl). But they’re not typical naija party songs like his 1st album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFTaNokK4cU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJnkVqoK1zA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haA7DpK9Z4k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Savagedawg: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
JORO is currently #1 on USA world category on iTunes video

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2019
N
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by sylve11: 12:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Savagedawg:
JORO is currently #1 on USA world category

how much them pay you to post this shat? tongue cool

@ op, normal kpakpa beat........... grin cool
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Savagedawg: 12:56am On Oct 01, 2019
sylve11:

how much them pay you to post this shat? tongue cool

@ op, normal kpakpa beat........... grin cool
Respect to the great, I have never met Wizzy and nobody gave me shit, what I have for him is pure love, forget the hate man, JORO is hit.. I can't argue with ya but Wizkid is the real deal man, song was cool just like the ocean of the sea, beat was awesome just like the cries of the birds of the air and vibe is life man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by ikubese: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Caseless: 1:30am On Oct 01, 2019
On Twitter, everyone is hailing wizkid to high heaven. This song is trending.

On this faceless forum, they rubbish the song.

What's wrong with us as a people? Hypocrisy or what? Nairalanders' reactions to song does not guide me on whether to download or not, but I think those who hail the song on Twitter are the same people rubbishing the song on nairaland .

Though it's still a thing of shame to tell anyone you're a member of this forum because of how it's managed, but you get the true reactions of people more here .

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by colizee(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2019
I think this guy needs to take a very long break from music right now....wetin you dey sing self??
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by King44(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Brown skin girl was written, composed and arranged by SaintJhn a very talented guy so it's devoid of fuckery.
I use to think he wrote that verse in brown skin girl but did joro just burst my bobble nice beat nice choros verse wininini tananana olorun those verses killed my curiosity

davido is kinda good when it comes to creating verses

buh wiz anyway sha it still a nice song

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Don't waste your mb. Rubbish song
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 3:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Caseless:

What's wrong with us as a people? Hypocrisy or what? Nairalanders' reactions to song does not guide me on whether to download or not, but I think those who hail the song on Twitter are the same people rubbishing the song on nairaland .

Though it's still a thing of shame to tell anyone you're a member of this forum because of how it's managed, but you get the true reactions of people more here .
The song is rubbish and very childish

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 3:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Savagedawg:
JORO is currently #1 on USA world category on iTunes video
If those people waste there data and money on that song they are going at hate wizkid for it
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 3:12am On Oct 01, 2019
When u have nothing to sing u say joro for almost a minute

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 3:13am On Oct 01, 2019
If they told me that the person who sang wizparty is the one singing this am seriously going to doubt

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 01, 2019
They aint got nothing to offer than, baby ooo, girl oooo, shake that nyash oooo angry

Only this one has a timaya style beat tongue

This is his only track I can actually manage. The video editing was really poor, Imagine where that that babe
was in the saloon should all be slow motion.
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Ekealterego: 5:03am On Oct 01, 2019
illitrate:
They aint got nothing to offer than, baby ooo, girl oooo, shake that nyash oooo angry

Only this one has a timaya style beat tongue

This is his only track I can actually manage. The video editing was really poor, Imagine where that that babe
was in the saloon should all be slow motion.
Do you think they major listening fans around the world understand the lyrics? They love the music for the beats and all that tinini tanana baby o, he is singing.. That's about the only thing they understand. His music is international and he caters to that need, he is no longer your local champion singing to impress the local market. If you doubt me, just turn up in any gym and many bars around Europe..... Probably America too.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Zyrac: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Ekealterego:

Do you think they major listening fans around the world understand the lyrics? You love the music for the beats and all that tinini tanana baby o, he is singing.. That's about the only thing they understand. His music is international and he caters to that need, he is no longer your local champion singing to impress the local market. If you doubt me, just turn up in any gym and many bars around Europe..... Probably America too.

Yea you right, its everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by xperiencelove(m): 6:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Waste of data. Trash!!
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by PapaAdanna: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2019
I am expecting nothing but trash as usual from him

He can never have content but Nigerians will always celebrate mediocrity

E no go pass... Wine your waist
Shake Ur bum bum
Roll it for me
Bendan low
And he completes it with promotion of drugs and alcohol abuse.

Hahhahaha dis one na somebody role model oo
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by PapaAdanna: 6:28am On Oct 01, 2019
SaintHilary:
Sometimes i doubt Wizkid sang BrownSkinGirl..

He did though,

But do you know the level coaching and guide before his verse could come out like that.
It was just a written verse already and he was given the tune and melody...
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Brown skin girl was written, composed and arranged by SaintJhn a very talented guy so it's devoid of fuckery.
Hahaaa Stjohn wasnt the only writer though, there were other writers too. I hope u give this same credit to Wizkid for Drake’s ‘one dance’.

Dt song got to No1 in 19 countries. A way bigger hit dn brownskingirl. He even got an ASCAP plaque for it.

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Ekealterego:

Do you think they major listening fans around the world understand the lyrics? You love the music for the beats and all that tinini tanana baby o, he is singing.. That's about the only thing they understand. His music is international and he caters to that need, he is no longer your local champion singing to impress the local market. If you doubt me, just turn up in any gym and many bars around Europe..... Probably America too.
Exactly. Wizkid knows what he’s doing.
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Caseless:

There are some honest critics on Nairaland but it’s mostly hateful tribalists who only hate Wizkid because of Mr Chioma. True story. cheesy
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
Nice one. His music has really matured. But can’t help but feel home boy’s time has passed.

Wizkid time done pass. He done complete he 10 years reign for industry. All over the world, musicians reign for a maximum of 10 years before declining. Olamide and Davido go complete their own 10 years by next year 2020.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by yusman14(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
people just have to accept that Davido is better than Wizkid....if u understand music,u will know.......
see d way OBO killed d song with Chris brown...d adleaping was great���
Wizkid fumbled wen e wanna adleap with in a song e sang with tiwa(bad)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto-C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Bad Pass) Remix : Official Video / Vulgarity And The Nigerian Singer / 2Face vs Styl-Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.