Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Wizkid - Joro (video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid - Joro (video) (17073 Views)

Download Music Wizkid - Joro / DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro / NEW SONG : Wizkid – “ Joro ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Caseless: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Stevecovey:

There are some honest critics on Nairaland but it’s mostly hateful tribalists who only hate Wizkid because of Mr Chioma. True story. cheesy
you're right. To have them supporting you, just marry one of their own.
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by joe4christ(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2019
This is a hit for me. I love it. Downloaded already and added my playlist.
Though i sincerely think he need to work on his lyrics though. He is now international and not some local artist!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Samccalister:
His beats always sound the same.

True talk. He's just repeating same thing like the b4 1
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I'm a wizkid fan but this ain't it!

Bring back the wizzy we know embarassed
When pride enters that's wat u get
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
madenigga:
When u have nothing to sing u say joro for almost a minute

I swear I tire
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by madenigga(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Caseless:
you're right. To have them supporting you, just marry one of their own.
Talk true for once, u wont die the song no make sense this is not a matter of tribe.

Can u compare this to blow my mind?
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by olagbola45(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2019
madenigga:

Talk true for once, u wont die the song no make sense this is not a matter of tribe.

Pls we love it dat way....we are not naira Marley or zlatan fans we are wizkidfc and meanwhile go and blow your mind with d newest tune in town#joro
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by chiblaze07(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice::

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

Stevecovey:
Wizkid just dropped his newest single Joro. A mix of R&B and highlife music, reminiscent of his hit with Larry Gaga earlier in the year.

Joro, produced by serial hit-maker, NorthBoi, is a radio and club friendly banger targeted to spearhead his massive upcoming body of work, “Made In Lagos“

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCUk7rIBBAE

Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Caseless: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
madenigga:

lol ...blow my mind is far better.
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2019

condemn:

Wizkid time done pass. He done complete he 10 years reign for industry. All over the world, musicians reign for a maximum of 10 years before declining. Olamide and Davido go complete their own 10 years by next year 2020.
lol 10 years is too much. I would say most musicians rain hot for an average of 5 years. Except the really good ones like wizKid who can stay relevant for up to 10. But yeah even he is begining to sound stale now. Same old beats and concept. The lifespan of his latest songs in terms of radio and DJ spins are getting shorter and shorter, and too many upcoming/younger artistes are doing exactly what he does or even better so he no longer has that unique feel about him. I just hope he invested his money well so he can still launch a different career. Perhaps in talent management, fashion or production.
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Realhommie(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2019
yusman14:
people just have to accept that Davido is better than Wizkid....if u understand music,u will know.......
see d way OBO killed d song with Chris brown...d adleaping was great���
Wizkid fumbled wen e wanna adleap with in a song e sang with tiwa(bad)
And Wizkid didn't kill the song with Drake, Wale and even Beyonce? Just say you're a Davido fan that's all.

On a neutral level, Davido doesn't come close to Wiz. Dem no be mates
Re: Wizkid - Joro (video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Stevecovey:

Hahaaa Stjohn wasnt the only writer though, there were other writers too. I hope u give this same credit to Wizkid for Drake’s ‘one dance’.

Dt song got to No1 in 19 countries. A way bigger hit dn brownskingirl. He even got an ASCAP plaque for it.

I do. Wizkid majorly contributed to One Dance just as SaintJHN did in BrownSkin girl

But that does not take away the fact that he is poorly skilled in song writing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto-C Ft D'banj - Tony Montana (Bad Pass) Remix : Official Video / 2Face vs Styl-Plus / Vulgarity And The Nigerian Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.