Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election (12774 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by 9jaBlogger: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the final list of candidates for the Bayelsa governorship election.

The 2019 gubernatorial poll holds November 16, 2019 across the state.

In the final breakdown released on Monday, 45 candidates/parties are contesting for the Bayelsa number one seat.

Out of the forty-five (45), forty-two (42) are males while the female candidates are just three (3).

For the age, the oldest contestant is 70 years (male), while the youngest is 35 (seven candidates).

Final breakdown below...

http://igberetvnews.com/1035442/inec-releases-final-list-candidates-bayelsa-2019-guber-poll/

1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by money121(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by irapson2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Beyelsa grin
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by ifyy07(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
FTC
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by OGand99others: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Flexherbal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
May the man the people decide, win!
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Haywize93(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Las las na still looting go finish everything

And the election is not even going to be free and fair
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by nuelyoyo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
I noticed very few contesters have a degree or HND cry

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by References: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Someone should help me pronounce the name of the dep Govs of the PDP and apc candidates, thank U!
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by ruggedtimi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
omo The pdp running mate name no be here grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by DIKEnaWAR: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
It would be better if these are names of people being sent to jail. None of them is coming to work. Just stealing
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Waladade4luv(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
All these their names sef how person fit pronouce them sef, and how person wey to them born go dey answer maclean
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Ebi4chris: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am I the only one dat just noticed that APC has two Candidates as posted by inec.. David lyon and Preye Benson

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
nuelyoyo:
I noticed very few contesters have a degree or HND cry
Thank you very much.
This is why our country is not moving forward.
Those that have the money are just SSCE holders or not even literates while graduates are suffering.

Can you now see why there will be no reform in the education sector?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Bolognese: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Preye Benson is Fresh Party...

INEC used a wrong party logo.

David Lyon is the authentic APC Flag Bearer.
Ebi4chris:
Am I the only one dat just noticed that APC has two Candidates as posted by inec.. David lyon and Preye Benson

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
I still don't understand why so many political parties with candidates that know only two major parties are the major parties to battle the election. I feel most of these other parties are sponsored by both APC and PDP just to use them for rigging purposes.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Many of the names on that list cannot just be pronounced perfectly by a non Bayelsa person.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by McTobe(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Your point is well noted especially the last but there is no correlation between going to school and being stupendously rich or wealthy. Education is to conquer ignorance and enlighten the individual. Truth is they don’t teach anyone how to make money in school. But they can teach you to be a better manager of men and material which the uneducated person can still achieve with experience overtime in managing men and materials. This does not mean that I am against education, far From that.
kingkakaone:

Thank you very much.
This is why our country is not moving forward.
Those that have the money are just SSCE holders or not even literates while graduates are suffering.

So my question is, how did they make their money?
Can you now see why there will be no reform in the education sector?
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Jchi9876: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2019
E done set
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 01, 2019
McTobe:
Your point is well noted especially the last but there is no correlation between going to school and being stupendously rich or wealthy. Education is to conquer ignorance and enlighten the individual. Truth is they don’t teach anyone how to make money in school. But they can teach you to be a better manager of men and material which the uneducated person can still achieve with experience overtime in managing men and materials. This does not mean that I am against education, far From that.
I'm of same view with you bro, I asked that because I've seen how governments since 1999 helped these criminals hiding behind freedom fights to amass enough wealth and what they do afterwards is dive into politics with their SSCE certificates while no one cares for those suffering to become graduates.

I understand that making wealth is not exclusively tied to being a graduate but what is happening in Nigeria today where touts are encouraged by governments baffles me.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by McTobe(m): 2:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Exactly, that was a source of worry to me too some years ago, Truth is that we have a very big problem in this country either way you want to look at it. Sometimes the situation looks hopeless.
kingkakaone:

I'm of same view with you bro, I asked that because I've seen how governments since 1999 helped these criminals hiding behind freedom fights to amass enough wealth and what they do afterwards is dive into politics with their SSCE certificates while no one cares for those suffering to become graduates.

I understand that making wealth is not exclusively tied to being a graduate but what is happening in Nigeria today where touts are encouraged by governments baffles me.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Validated: 2:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Ebi4chris:
You are not alone. Both are partially educated as NCE and OND.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by obembet(f): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria is finished. Check tru the name again and thier qualification. Most of them are waec/Neco alone. In my place of work, if you don't have First class or 2.1, don't border to apply for the job. And if u are more than 27yrs with MSc. Then look for another job. Here is our leaders without certificate. How can someone with GCE give you a quality education when he/she doesn't have? The either we Forget about Nigeria Politics and Show our support for Sowore idea.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Chiemeka1: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Like for David Lyon, share for Doye Diri.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2019
McTobe:
Exactly, that was a source of worry to me too some years ago, Truth is that we have a very big problem in this country either way you want to look at it. Sometimes the situation looks hopeless.
Now look at how bandits are being begged and paid to stop being a criminal.
The law or justice is either selective or suspended in Nigeria since the return of this so-called democracy.

I'm already on arrangements to relocate because there's no end in sight for such gory things.

Another problem is priority. Imagine youths focused more on a reality show and stars more than their future.
New Haven Connecticut will be my home very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Don't Blame The Nigerian System For Your Failure Or Else..- Atiku Attacks Buhari / Shehu Shagari Celebrates His 91st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.