Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election (12784 Views)

APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Peresrichly: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Did I see two APC or my eyes are playing with me.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by nuelyoyo(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

Thank you very much.
This is why our country is not moving forward.
Those that have the money are just SSCE holders or not even literates while graduates are suffering.

Can you now see why there will be no reform in the education sector?
there won't be coz the people in power don't value education.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by funakpo98: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
nuelyoyo:
I noticed very few contesters have a degree or HND cry

did u noticed dat uncle bubu does not have (or used to have) waec
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by McTobe(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Canada will be mine too in a few years from now, this ship of state is sinking
kingkakaone:

Now look at how bandits are being begged and paid to stop being a criminal.
The law or justice is either selective or suspended in Nigeria since the return of this so-called democracy.

I'm already on arrangements to relocate because there's no end in sight for such gory things.

Another problem is priority. Imagine youths focused more on a reality show and stars more than their future.
New Haven Connecticut will be my home very soon.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
McTobe:
Canada will be mine too in a few years from now, this ship of state is sinking
I pray you achieve your desire in Jesus name.

Mine is Connecticut, I've been the one holding back but not anymore.

Things are getting out of hand.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by McTobe(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Amen, May your own dream turn to reality today o. Be sure to browse the web and check for the work that has the highest demand and good pay there so that you can equip yourself with the necessary skills, possibly you can even get a good job even before traveling.
kingkakaone:

I pray you achieve your desire in Jesus name.

Mine is Connecticut, I've been the one holding back but not anymore.

Things are getting out of hand.
Re: Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2019
McTobe:
Amen, May your own dream turn to reality today o. Be sure to browse the web and check for the work that has the highest demand and good pay there so that you can equip yourself with the necessary skills, possibly you can even get a good job even before traveling.
Thanks for this advice.
I have someone there though but I will always have to be ready so as to keep up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship’s Logjam: INEC Set To Brief Media / Bartholomew Igwedibia: Defection Of Ifeatu Obi To APC Is Inconsequential / Wikileaks: Gov. Jang Lagely Responsible For Jos Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.