Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights (22779 Views)

Indonesia Conducts First Commercial Flight Using Palm Oil-blended Jet Fuel / South Africa Grants Air Peace Request To Commence Flight Operations / South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Glorious and in all ended in Thanksgiving.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Princemichael93: 6:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Igbo Amaka
We're hustlers
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by opribo(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2019
SA can offer anything they like even they can give us all there fine women, that doesn't mean we are returning back to that barbaric country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by anambraamaka: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2019
It’s lit
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by babyfaceafrica: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Mutemenot:
Good move, I hope Nigerians gonna show him love by patronising his airline .
we will patronize him,but we are not going to south Africa to be killed..thanks
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Dadaboy: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=Gerald454 post=82725974][/quote]Nothing more to do than voice it out.

I don’t understand the system at all
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Binikingdowm: 6:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Ykc2:
nothing sweet me like using this biafra to torment my enemies grin here in Vienna ,when ever i want argue with a Yoruba person or a Benin person about nigeria I was just tell them pls am a biafran nothing concern me with Nigeria old boy come see cry grin grin na by force to belong to one country ?igbos bad leave them to be on their own una refuse ,are you people going to be agada gbachiri uzo as in obstacle?
Benin person? We don't care about Biafra
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Dadaboy: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
gallivant:

They should be one way flights from South Africa to Nigeria strictly.
is it that way to their country or others? Or you are not used to international flights
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Good lord... Bad news for South African Airways... They bossed the route from Lagos to Johannesburg now air peace airlines after their heroic gesture will give them a run for their money....

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Incandescent(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:
Why is it that flights can’t be done from Eastern parts of Nigerian Airports directly to these places instead of going to Lagos first? Like From Asaba. I am tired of using Lagos i hate all the time

That one na airport?
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by izombie(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
pek:
Nigerians are complicated I swear. Nigerians are leaving south Africa yet you want to commence commercial flights there. Doesn't make one bit of sense!
there are still nigerians and south africans and people from other countries travelling between nigeria and south africa daily. We have ethiopian, rwandan, kenyan, namibian and south african airlines flying this route daily so airpeace is welcome to join them.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Good one, not tomorrow south Africans will say Air peace have taken their job or made South African Airways to fold up.....let's be careful oo
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by izombie(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
Good lord... Bad news for South African Airways... They bossed the route from Lagos to Johannesburg now air peace airlines after their heroic gesture will give them a run for their money....
exactly. SA airline has been monopolizing the lagos/joburg route for decades. Arik and virgin nigeria tried to compete but couldn't because of their bad services and not keeping to time. Hope airpeace will be better than those airlines because SA has been charging exorbitant fees for this route.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Cantonese: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:
Why is it that flights can’t be done from Eastern parts of Nigerian Airports directly to these places instead of going to Lagos first? Like From Asaba. I am tired of using Lagos i hate all the time

Quite unfortunately some aircrafts are not able to land in Asaba because of their larger bodies.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by sinkhole: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2019
zeromeridian:
Biafrans are master Strategists
and "ordinary" civil war they can not win shocked shocked, they should go and ask Oga Fidel or even Taylor, if they need strategy
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Cantonese: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Incandescent:

That one na airport?

No be airport. Na motor port. Infact na God is good terminal wey you dey used to. Continue traveling God is good, Aghorufe, Edegbe and other land transport that you are used to and leave airport for air travelers.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Incandescent(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Cantonese:

No be airport. Na motor port. Infact na God is good terminal wey you dey used to. Continue traveling God is good, Aghorufe, Edegbe and other land transport that you are used to and leave airport for air travelers.

You don't know me Oga. So just carry your ignorance conot from here
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Xpol: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Please sir you shouldn't have stopped the evacuation yet many are still stranded over there
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Nature8(m): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2019
ijaw1stson:
Wow ... For Mr Godfrey Onyema,
grin
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by yetunsbay(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:
You can write FG & ur mumu State Gov then

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by PHIPEX(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
olu77:
Everybody is commending, are we going back to South Africa? Why not just go back to Egypt instead lol. I though we are done with South Africa why is this suddenly a welcome development? Thesame airline that evacuated them will return them back there. Whatever. Peace be unto peace airline.
A lot of Nigerians still have businesses, schooling and conferences to attend in SA. Besides, there are no direct flight to some Southern African countries eg Botswana, you have to first get to SA.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by abnot: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
realestniggah:

Trust me those who return are actually people who are stranded there for a while with no mean of returning.. People with expired visas and such..no matter how bad south Africa get.. It won't be has bad as Nigeria.. I stay here so I know
You’ve said it all. Most of the returnees had no means of even affording a ticket to naija .
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by gideonvalor98(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2019
I said it earlier that this man will soon take over naija air space
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by FDURU(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2019
same Airpeace dat brought back stranded Nigerians in SA will now commence flight operations to the same SA. lol. Well, Allen played his game well and benefited from both NG and SA govt. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by steppin: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Ykc2:
nothing sweet me like using this biafra to torment my enemies grin here in Vienna ,when ever i want argue with a Yoruba person or a Benin person about nigeria I was just tell them pls am a biafran nothing concern me with Nigeria old boy come see cry grin grin na by force to belong to one country ?igbos bad leave them to be on their own una refuse ,are you people going to be agada gbachiri uzo as in obstacle?
E dey pain dem die!
A northerner who lived in portharcout left because of IPOB.
Told me he left and wanted to join the Nigerian army to deal with IPOB, but was disqualified because he wasn't tall enough. grin
You could feel the hate in his voice.
Laugh nearly kill me that day.
ABEG, dey pepper dem wella.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Ykc2(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2019
steppin:

E dey pain dem die!
A northerner who lived in portharcout left because of IPOB.
Told me he left and wanted to join the Nigerian army to deal with IPOB, but was disqualified because he wasn't tall enough. grin
You could feel the hate in his voice.
Laugh nearly kill me that day.
ABEG, dey pepper dem wella.
the thing dey give me over joy grin grin that's our joker
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Christmasdon(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2019
pek:
Nigerians are complicated I swear. Nigerians are leaving south Africa yet you want to commence commercial flights there. Doesn't make one bit of sense!
. Are tink the xenophobick nation yaf apologisde.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2019
sinkhole:
and "ordinary" civil war they can not win shocked shocked, they should go and ask Oga Fidel or even Taylor, if they need strategy

Are you not ashamed that over 200 ethnic and and their foreign supporters couldn't defeat just one race with federal power. Cover your face because even the zooo is ashamed of you. No Victor no vanquish my asss.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by TSRC: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Ykc2:
You and KANU don't know the stigma you are bringing on your people.
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by Ykc2(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
TSRC:

You and KANU don't know the stigma you are bringing on your people.
if fulani people that are killing people all over Nigeria even their brother is president don't ve stigma how much more igbo person that sacrifice everything for Nigeria without hurting anyone,are you ok?is not because of a northerner that hid bomb in his pant that made it for one to go almost naked in all airport all over the world?oga ma begi fu e oooh
Re: Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights by kevoh(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
Dadaboy:
Sadly, only Lagos and Abuja (70% of Kano and PortHarcourt) have the manpower and infrastructure to handle international flights. Emphasis on manpower and infrastructure. All these Asaba, Sokoto, Calabar, Maiduguri e.tc are just answering International Airport as a title. Only airlines like Ethiopian Airline will risk landing and taking off from these pseudo-international airports. The likes of Lufthansa and British Airways will hardly risk their passengers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help / 600 Nigerians Stranded In Saudi Arabia Call For Help To Return (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.