Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ (9349 Views)

Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Joseph Odok: Wife Of Detained Critic Of Governor Ayade Seeks Buhari Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2019
When you push a goat to the wall it will turn and attack u. One day Nigerians will rise and take their destiny in their hands.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by thundafire: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Ayade is a very big scam

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by MobilityExpress: 6:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Later some people will be shouting state police. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what to expect if we have state police. They will become the legalized errand boys and attack dogs of governors to crush their political opposition. Criticize a governor and find yourself being pursued by state police. You think federal dictatorship is bad, you say Buhari is a dictator, just wait till you have state police then you will know the real meaning of dictatorship grin. We are just not politically ripe for such things. State police right now will be a disaster to human rights of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by anddddddy: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2019
that is why when hear about whistle blower I ���������away bcoz u na u were blow go get arrested .....common to talk wittin sub for Cross River State u Will get arrested

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by anddddddy: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2019
human right no they work for naija o for were those who are still contemplating learn from our past journalist, news paper publisher, etc

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by QuickStandard: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2019
This country has gone to the gutters.....

Since Buhari came into power, we lost freedom of speech and expression.

I told people to wish me happy new month, instead of happy Independence.....

May God heal our land

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2019
so press freeedom is about to die in Nigeria....Buhari is doing his own at the federal level, the Governors are doing it in their respective states....even some LG/Councillors have join.....what a country!
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
omenka:
Not OUR leaders, call him what he is, dont middle the water, it is a PDP GOVERNOR THAT IS INVOLVED!!

Una too dey wan show say una wise. cheesy
smiles Yaya Bello comes to mind
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
So this is now the new trend .

Nigeria is finish.
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by freemi(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2019
olu77:

Since everybody prefer "bird of thesame feather" to "birds of a feather" this idiom should just be changed to what we all prefer in the dictionaries.
i prefer same thesame feather
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by frankmoney(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2019
QuickStandard:
This country has gone to the gutters.....

Since Buhari came into power, we lost freedom of speech and expression.

I told people to wish me happy new month, instead of happy Independence.....

May God heal our land
you left ayade and still found a way to blame buhari ..
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by rectitude(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
And some people want State Police??

Okay....all those advocates of 'true federalisim'..see how your state police would be used ....by the governor to do and undo.

This is happening under FEDERAL police. Now ....imagine if this was Cross River State Police?

No matter how hard we try, the problem is Nigerians have no concept of human rights for all. That is why Abuja is jailing people like Sowore, and Ayade is jailing people like this guy. And unitl we change our attitude, restructuring would just be putting old wrtetched wine into new bottles...it's still the same old , tasteless wine!

So true! You made a good point. Share thesame views.
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by Fistop: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
This is totally wrong and unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by akwaabanaija: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2019
He is no real professor pls, a fictitious one. He is worst than an animal . Ayade worst governor ever

quote author=ossaisly post=82725460]But I use to think that this man was better than this.

Is he not a professor again?

Why thought is, when they were in school, they would have boasted that they will do better when they become this or that. Now can they see how stupid they are??[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by chiblaze07(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Say something and be prosecuted. Is this DEMOCRACY?

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/355126-police-arrest-another-critic-of-gov-ayade-accuse-him-of-terrorism.html

Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by goldmatrix(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
The governors are all copying Buhari who knows nothing about democracy and governance.
So sad
Re: Police Arrest Another Critic Of Gov. Ayade, Accuse Him Of ‘terrorism’ by supercase1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
That rugged guy.......wey resemble wande coal na I'm be governor
awon rugged Prof gov.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyegun Receives 3000 Of Their Supporters In Edo Into The APC, Says PDP Is Dead / Oludare Agbi Is Dead! Former Nigerian Ambassador To Greece Dies At 73 / Timi Frank Calls For INEC Chairman’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.