Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two (1133 Views)

Igbo Men: The Most Handsome Race / Ancient Egyptian Queens That Resemble Yoruba Women And Igbo Women / Ancient Egyptian Kings That Resemble Yoruba Men And Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two by computergenius(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2019
THE EGYPTIAN KING THAT RESEMBLED AN IGBO MAN:
THERE ARE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DESCENDANTS LIVING AMONG US:
WHICH PEOPLE OR WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA RESEMBLES THIS ANCIENT KING?
ME: I THINK HE RESEMBLES AN IGBO MAN.
WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT TRIBE RESEMBLES HIM?

Re: The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two by NGpatriot: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Re: The Egyptian Kings That Resemble Igbo Men Part Two by nwafresh(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
ammyluv2002 good day ma
I had to quote you on a dead thread. I'm from the Abuja job thread. I'd like to get your whatsap number for a chat with you. I just want to know if you can secure a job for me and how much would I pay for it. I'm ready if the job is legit. Please, reply. This is my whatsap number. 08169571024. Thanks ma

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Himba Tribe Who Don’t Take Baths And Offer Free S*x To Guests / What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation / Celebrating The Rich Culture Of Edo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.