Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation (1090 Views)

Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / About Iwa Akwa Festival (Igbo Initiation Into Manhood) / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by nagro999(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2023
What they will not tell you after IFA initiation

What am about to write is just the truth and no way around it but the truth, am a spiritual traveler of IFA and I bring stories from beyond this realm to you, to speak of the ORISA and their greatness to mankind.

After you have been taken to IGBODU and has been initiated into IFA corpus / IFA religion , from that moment onward you are now an IFA student.

ÒLÓDÙMÁRÉ and all the ORISA would say down and have a meeting in what to do with you, after the meeting an ÔRISÂ would be assigned to you.

This ORISA that us assigned to you would best fits your star, your nature, your way of Life, your principles and everything about you.

This ORISA would your your spiritual mentor, to guide you, to protect you, to nurture you till you grow old and die. There is no expiration to this mentorship unless you go against their rules and guidelines, it is only when you go against their rules that they would fold their hands and be looking at you.

You can't know more than you already know neither can you grown higher spiritually than where you are if you offend your ORISA mentor.

Many people have offendes their mentor because of prides, they have refused to listen and their mentor have refused to teach me. They even refused to apologize and make amends. This is very ...

Finish reading via http://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/06/what-they-will-not-tell-you-after-ifa.html

Re: What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by Sonofthemoon(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by nagro999(m): 5:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Sonofthemoon:

My email is oluajeolokun@gmail.com
Re: What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by Ereolamide: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2023
nagro999:

My email is oluajeolokun@gmail.com
i'm a regular visitor to your website, can you make your posts more detailed. Pls can you help me understand this ifa verse, it was chanted for me way back: iya sun ile ile, omo sun posi ide.(mother slept on the barefloor while her child sleeps in brass coffin). thanks
Re: What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by nagro999(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Ereolamide:
i'm a regular visitor to your website, can you make your posts more detailed. Pls can you help me understand this ifa verse, it was chanted for me way back: iya sun ile ile, omo sun posi ide.(mother slept on the barefloor while her child sleeps in brass coffin). thanks
Please make a comments on the website for seriousness and we would look into it.
Re: What They Would Not Tell You After IFA Initiation by Ereolamide: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2023
nagro999:

Please make a comments on the website for seriousness and we would look into it.
i'm accessing the internet with a 'small' phone. My phone got stolen. Even typing on nairaland is a chore. I would appreciate it if i could get the reply here but if that is against your wish, no problem.

(1) (Reply)

Ogunda Owonrin / Do You Believe That July 2011 Is The Money Month According To The Calendar ? / After Defecating, Do You Use Water Or Tissue To Clean Your Anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.