Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 (28232 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With A Doodle / Ella Ada Celebrates Nigeria At 60 (Photos) / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by caution001: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2019
grin Hmmm
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by chiblaze07(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Nice one Google.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

seunmohmoh:
Google celebrates Nigeria as she turns 59 today.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by foreshore(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Google celebrates Nigeria as she turns 59 today.

They do that every year. Another news please!!!
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by Holocene(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fculkkk Na8ja independence
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by chuksville(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
able20:

I hope dem no send this one to produce a lady on October 1, why today boy?
Calm down bro... Not everyone living in Port Harcourt is a killer. Some folks are still loving, even in the dreaded Port Harcourt.
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by chuksville(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I have tacha's number. Don't you like her.
I'm serious Sire
Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria At 59 by Sergioaguero: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2019
betterpikinn:

Fake thing that doesn't calibrate well...
When you dint know how to use something ask for help bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barnabas Yusuf Bala's Daughter Weds, Nasir El-rufai ‏Attends (Photos) / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / 2023 Elections: Nigerians Will Rejoice, Says Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.