Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) (37919 Views)

Nigerian Celebrates Peter Obi From Their Wallet / Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Qatar Based Nigerian Celebrates Rochas Okorocha's Departure With A Cake- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Vixlot: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by RomanGreen: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
WTF!!!....were you hypnotized when you ditched your country for Nigeria?..... Damn undecided

Modified

Wow, after so many years on nairaland...I made FTC on a front page material grin

Let me savour this ..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by SLAP44: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
I now believe juju is real.

Who jazzed this man and his family?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by meeky007(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
RUBBISH

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Which one is white Nigerians again? There r syrians, Lebanese n Indians that r Nigerians. Their ancestors have been living here evern before 1914...

And for those of you up there yarning trash....rienu nsi oku ebe ahu!!!!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by meeky007(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Which one is white Nigerians again? There r syrians, Lebanese n Indians that r Nigerians. Their ancestors have been living here evern before 1914...

And for those of you up there yarning trash....rienu nsi oku ebe ahu!!!!
mugu go nd worship dem because they are white Nigerians nd u are black Nigerians

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dis ones be Lebanese people

Dem speak pigin pass some Nigerians sef grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2019
The worst is that the people in picture are not even the so called Whites,

You will also call people from Morocco ''Whites'' because you have admitted you're Black.

I'M NOT BLACK.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Kapeter(m): 6:22am On Oct 02, 2019
RomanGreen:
WTF!!!....were you hypnotized when you ditched your country for Nigeria?..... Damn undecided
the man is full time Nigerian. He's based in Abuja, his wife is Colombian, i think he is Hausa, his daughter speaks hausa often from videos on his tls. His twitter handle is @whiteNigerian.

There are many of them like him from the relationship between hausas and malaysia people mostly. I come across them often times on twitter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by RomanGreen: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:
the man is full time Nigerian. He's based in Abuja, his wife is Colombian, i think he is Hausa, his daughter speaks hausa often from videos on his tls. His twitter handle is @whiteNigerian.

There are many of them like him from the relationship between hausas and malaysia people mostly. I come across them often times on twitter.

Oh OK...thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Awwwwwwww.
Isn't this just too cute?!

And you see some chickens banging their heads on the wall since yesterday, wishing all manner of bad things for their country.

Well, we will always believe in the only country we can call our own.
Good to see these set of people celebrate with us.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Citytrend: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2019
I'm yet to see one poor man Celebrating this Anniversary. Guys let's stop deceiving ourselves. You do not measure your success by how much in your pocket, but the lives you've affecting with your proceeds

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on

4 Likes

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Nobody jazzed him. Nigeria is a land of opportunities which many Nigerians don't see. They keep blaming government which can't help them
SLAP44:
I now believe juju is real.

Who jazzed this man and his family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:

So true.
We have a couple of them just like this as clients, especially in Abuja.
They speak the Hausa language so fluently.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2019
The president and his vice celebrated on behalf of we blacks
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by OakConsultNG: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2019
So cute..

We really don't know what we have.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Brightolanton(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:

God bless you for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
Be there misbehaving.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2019
AgonyOfHell:
The worst is that the people in picture are not even the so called Whites,

You will also call people from Morocco ''Whites'' because you have admitted you're Black.

I'M NOT BLACK.

Erm.... But, you are a NEGRO, yes??!... tongue
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by coolfredo(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2019
U get mind to identify with this place wher everybody don de reject
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by calddon(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Na where person de work na Im e de chop, dats y Dem call am workshop.
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Proffdada: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2019
RomanGreen:
those are the ones enjoying the wealth of this country. They are spies that profit off the chaos in this country.

3 Likes

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
ok
Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
OK good for him

1 Like

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by endtime1(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Kapeter:

the guy is an Hausa man o
we served together during nysc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'White Nigerian' Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With His Family (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2019
This one is not feeling what majority of real Nigerians are feeling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.