Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future (20543 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Kanu Nwankwo Advises Super Eagles Over International Friendly / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by okpanachipeter: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Playing for England; his decision, his choice. Thank God we have Victor Osimhen who can equal his or supass his performance.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by abdulazeez1002(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
NFarms:
So Tomori is even of Nigerian decent!! Interesting

Well, no doubt we're losing the two.

I wouldn't play for Nigeria if I had the choice.
Why bro
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by webngnews: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
ohhh
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by CrestMan: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
OVERRATED PLAYER undecided
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Kenturkey048(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
maak400:
Chai... Abraham wan fall naija hand o .
But this guy will not get enough appearances for England because there are better strikers at the moment. Harry kane is one example.
leave him...since he has decided not to use his head...I pity am...he's not gonna be the first to refuse Nigeria,so surely he too is going thy way of the rest...

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by SmartyPants(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
adonainana:

Tommy Abraham is better than Ighalo, this is a difficult statement to accept, they are both mediocre to say at least.

Abraham is better than mediocre. I have watched him and he has a few things Ighalo doesn't have. One he shoots well from range, two, he actually is not a bad dribbler in and around the box. Three, his current goal return is right up there with the best strikers in the game. I think a lot of people are underestimating Tammy.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by judedwriter(m): 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
I guess southgate knows with rashford losing form recently, he needs more options upfront. Anyway, abraham mustn't blow his trumpet yet.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by openmine(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
If we had a very organised sports system in nigeria where the best is harnessed,we won't need to shamelessly beg foreign players to represent us!
So if England dont play him,he will now turn around and accept Nigeria....as if naija was an after thought! smh sad sad
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by goshen26: 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
We are not begging him.....

He will learn Aghonlahon soon

I will sewar for Rohr and Pinnick if after England dump him they now call him
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
I'll rather be a lion in the jungle than a slave in the city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Progress62(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
MisterGrace:
That boy that looks like overnight ugba

We don't need him, let's manage Oshimen
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Icon79(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
First of all, this is a misleading thread title. Tammy Abraham ready to accept England. How can he be "ready to accept England" if England isn't ready to cap him yet?

Secondly, an average Naija soccer fan had already written off Tammy Abraham from consideration …. so who cares if he's ready to accept England

O pari
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by WINDSOW(m): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thank his star he didnt choose nigeriA.
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by bizhop01: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
paddyofboss:
How many black football heroes do you have in the English international side. None
Meaning you know nothing about football
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Damfostopper(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good choice for him..... Afterall.... He can play behind Kane and Vardy......

Or Sterling.......
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by paddyofboss(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
bizhop01:

Meaning you know nothing about football
No I don't please pardon my ignorance
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by mikron(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Let him decide what he wants. Afterall victor Moses retired at age 26 for Nigeria.

Nothing is working for Nigeria
and iwobi? baba u dont knw what happened btw the nnf and moses so dont go there. say what u know
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by mikron(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
adonainana:
cheesy cheesy its funny because the guy is not even as good as any of the worse strikers super eagles has had in the last 10 years or so, emenaro, yakubu, ighalo, so im wondering what he is coming to do.
who is emenaro?
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by StrikeBack(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
mikron:
and iwobi? baba u dont knw what happened btw the nnf and moses so dont go there. say what u know
We are saying the same thing. Let Tammy Abraham develop in his country. Nothing is working in Nigeria. Npfl has been on Break since. I can go on and on
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by dammy98(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anoda agbonlahor Goodluck sha
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by briggson07(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2019
[/color]
Make him no Wetin happen to Jordan ibe undecided undecided
And also onouah grin[color=#990000]
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by ddeola: 5:47am On Oct 02, 2019
That's his personal decision but i can assure you that he will NEVER play for their senior team. They are still racists take it or leave it. Very few blacks have played for the English national senior team
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by hustla(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
Let him decide what he wants. Afterall victor Moses retired at age 26 for Nigeria.

Nothing is working for Nigeria

Lol so you believe Moses is 26
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by StrikeBack(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2019
hustla:

Lol so you believe Moses is 26
Yes. Football age
Re: Tammy Abraham Ready To Accept England To End Debate Over International Future by Teena101: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Most times I wonder how this footballers think,an English is always and definitely gonna be an English man..u think dey would bench their best strikers to play u??FYI they even have upcoming strikers that are badder then u..if u are not coming to naija then who u help??stay there and be a slave..las Las na only friendlies u go dey play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Complete Luis Diaz Transfer From FC Porto(photos) / Iceland Breaks Record, Becomes Smallest Country To Qualify For World Cup. / Tokyo2020: Nigeria's Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Heads Into Men's Shotput Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.