Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex (799 Views)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex by shegbo: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Adele split from charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki, 45, after dating since 2011. she Earlier this year told pals she was eager to return to the dating scene. the saying love have no boundries is currently doing its thing.

As she is now officially together with Skepta And did celebrated the grime star’s 37th birthday during a night out at the Crystal Maze experience in London less than two weeks ago.
The music superstars, who both hail from Tottenham, have been in regular contact since 31-year-old Adele’s marriage split in April.

Skepta told ES Magazine in 2016: “Adele texts me all the time and keeps me in check. She speaks to me about how things are going.”

The same year Adele, whose hits include Skyfall and Someone Like You, posted a picture of Mercury Prize winner Skepta and wrote “Tottenham Boy” alongside a heart emoji.

Skepta retweeted it with the words “love you” and an emoji of a red rose.

Three months later Skepta told the website IBTimes UK: “She gassed me up. One day I was just chilling and she [tweeted] a picture that said ‘Tottenham boy’ and she’s from Tottenham as well.

“I was actually going to quit music that day, that was one of the sickest things ever. She’s like the lady of Tottenham.”

Reports from Thesun said
A source revealed: “Adele and Skepta have been there for each other a lot after both their relationships split up. They have a close bond and there’s definitely a special connection. “They’re spending more and more time together. Some of their friends are hoping and predicting they could end up being a great couple one day.”

The music stars ‘have been there for each other a lot after both their relationships split up. Its believe that Adele has a son Angelo, who turns seven this month, and Skepta became a dad in November.

The source said: “They are both private about their love lives and they are both committed to their children first and foremost as well.”
Skepta had a brief relationship with supermodel Naomi Campbell early last year. But they are thought to have split after she discovered another woman was expecting his daughter, River.

On Monday night a spokesman for Adele said: “No reply at this time.” A representative for Skepta did not respond to requests for comment.

cc
Fynestboi
MissyB3
lalalistical

Read more:
https://shegbo.com/adele-and-skepta-are-officially-dating-after-series-of-dates/
Re: Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2019
That was quick...didn't she split from her ex like yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex by drips8(m): 4:46am On Oct 01, 2019
As long as they're both happy.
Re: Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex by eTECTIV: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2019
They must have being seeing each other on d low even before d split jare.. If she's being texting him as far back as 2016 den dey've actually had something going way before now...
Re: Adele Officially Dating British-Nigerian Grim Rapper Skepta, After Split From Ex by youngsahito(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
They are look compatible...#goodtogo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija All Sex Videos Compilation Housemates (video) GISTS / How Will BOBRISKY Celebrate "No Bra Day" / Shatta Bandle Stylishly Rejects Weed That Runtown Offered Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.