Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future (25817 Views)

Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show / Olamide,small Doctor,phyno,dj Enimoney Arrives London Ahead Of The Culture Tour / Wizkid’s “Everytime” Collaboration With Future: Celebrities & Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by IamHeWrites: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2017
African Pop Star who is currently in London shared this dope photo with Rapper Skepta, the singer is expected to Tour with Future as a Special Quest before the end of this month..

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/wizkid-poses-with-rapper-skepta-as-he.html

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by verygudbadguy(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Omo Ologo. Starboy Int'l Flex..

I can't explain eeeeeeee, I can't explain no no.
Ni ojuelegba, dem no my story.
My people dey there,
My people suffer,
Dem dey pray for blessing.

In another news, my people, make una support the Youths. If you are in Anambra, vote Yul Edochie. Imagine America questioning the agility of our Ambassadorial nominee because he is 82. This shit is gotta stop. Say no to old men with weak body and archaic mindset ruling over us. Spread the word!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Arthurwinner(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
alaga
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by kingxsamz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017

Baba NlaThis pic be giving frog fans high bp

NoFavors:
OBO we know

Davido #1 in Africa

see dem...FROGian spotted...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by miqos02(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
seen
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by TheHistorian(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
shocked
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by StrongandMighty: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hope he'll pose wit drake too

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by InsanePsycho(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Respect

Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
OBO we know

Davido #1 in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Qsscruz(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Joephat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
I love skepta, that guy killed that ojulegba remix

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by PrinceOgun: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wuzzy wizzzyy
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by talk2percy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Rock ur money, boy! Life is good and sweet with money.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by ERORR404(m): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
its Skepta that is posing with WizKid not the other way round.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Wyclefniranz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
drug don dey change this guy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by finesounds01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wizkid has gone too far

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by MrMcJay(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
NoFavors:
OBO we know

Davido #1 in Africa

I understand your case.

Heaven is not for everyone, some people must still go to Hell.

15 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by geezynoni: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by makdcash(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wetin concern me,enjoying my coctail

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Anny505(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Simple dressing but slaying, but Broke niggas Like me are dressing to impress senseless bitches LORD I RECEIVE SENSE IJN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hate those wizkid glasses
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Putting Africa at the peak of global music

#wizzyLion
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by justice212: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Some are doing why others are going globle such is life. O sheee
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Whereas, sm1 smwhere is reacting 2 a video¤ Pls ah no mention names o..¤ wetin b my own self
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by CNNN: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
e no concern us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by abdulaz: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nice Gucci legs.
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
dis american gangstar rapper sef... dem go jus dress dey look like who benin and ogbomosho winch don share dia blood finish..
wat i consign me sef

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Check my signature!
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Team OBO
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Pharrel22(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
wizzy wizzy...number 1
Re: Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future by Exclusive32: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
makdcash:
Wetin concern me,enjoying my coctail
Tht kid no trust the breast unlike the juice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARSMemorial: Falz Interview With Arise TV (Video) / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Nollywood Actress Amaka Offor Spraying Money Lavishly On Ijaw Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.