Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo (20777 Views)

Senator Abba Moro Emerges Senate Minority Leader / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / Abba Moro Wins Benue South Senate Seat, Replaces David Mark after 20 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by faithfull18(f): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Eye service.
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by JosEast(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Good
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by Thegoodone13(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My father once told me that only an impotent man adopts children.

Instead of me to adopt a child whose parentage I know nothing about, I'd rather impregnate ladies in the neighborhood so I know it's my cross I'm carrying.
You need to have change of mind. Care for less privilege.
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by charleybam(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Happy new month my fellow nairalanders

I just finish writing my final year exams and my project is fast approaching with no material to begin with,i am in a cashless state right now with help from no one...i am a Graphic designer with little resources plz someone should help a brother.. #Blessings
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by OBIGS(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Instead of me to adopt a child whose parentage I know nothing about, I'd rather impregnate ladies in the neighborhood so I know it's my cross I'm carrying.
abba fathered more than 15children with 3 wife's. I schooled with 3

1 Like

Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by Adoyi87(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Abba Moro adoption of orphans doesn't mean He didn't have children of his own. Your father is very wrong with that advice. If you can, go out and help ophan by adopting those who don't even have parent.

Instead of me to adopt a child whose parentage I know nothing about, I'd rather impregnate ladies in the neighborhood so I know it's my cross I'm carrying.[/quote]
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by Omenkata: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82732925:

This is part of what he was voted in to do.
We wish others like him can emulate this good act.
The Holy book says we should be imitator of good things.

From all of us @...

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by cool318(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Abba Moro, the souls you wasted in the scam , botched Immigration recruiment exercise will always remember you
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by Mosco100(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
keep it up
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by marvin906(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

your a fool and your father is a bigger one..
FYI .. planning on adopting two girls..
bastard

Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by asanwafo: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
post=82732925:

This is part of what he was voted in to do.
We wish others like him can emulate this good act.
The Holy book says we should be imitator of good things.

From all of us @...

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

We believe in our darling nation.

God bless Nigeria.
The spirit of those who died during the immigration recruitment he oversaw are still crying for vengeance. In sane society, This man cannot win any political position. Is only in Nigeria where lazy youth attack someone who fight for them and glorify those who are the cause of their problems that this happens
Re: Senator Abba Moro Adopts Two Kids, Celebrates Nigeria At 59 With Orphans (Photo by MademoiselleMiel(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
thank God you are alive, you may one day become a president pls let him pay then, I repeat they must all pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / Anambra Kicks As NCAA Suspends Commissioning Of Anambra Int'l Airport / NURTW Ban: Fashola Is Joking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.