Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School (26838 Views)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Westgate Residential Suite Opens In Abuja Amidst Loud Celebration At Grand Openi / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by oludavis123: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2019
Oh Toto ndickhead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by Omenkata: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82733104:
Good one from the one and only Tontolet.

From all of us @........
Happy Independence Day
Nigeria
issa Barbecue Celebration! cheesy wink

Meanwhile,
From Mr Donald Trump......
[/s]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by Pwettyella(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The school and it's owner must have a bad inferiority complex.

Why will they allow an indecently-dressed misfit of a mom to be seated on the first row supposedly reserved for her, while true moms are seated behind?
U aired my thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by supercase1(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nvc078:

Everything in this country has been politicized and bastardized. It's a norm now to reserve special seats for dignitaries even in worship places. You can see how indecent she dress as compared to other women, yet they deem it fit to have her seated on the first row. How can some one from a divorced home and having close romance with a transgender be treated this special, if we are not at perilous times.
Naija problem don pass physical and spiritual level ooo!!!!we are now in meta physical level

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by supercase1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
To put my dick inside her puna jus dey hungry me!!!!no b raw oo but with condom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by gidjah(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The school and it's owner must have a bad inferiority complex.

Why will they allow an indecently-dressed misfit of a mom to be seated on the first row supposedly reserved for her, while true moms are seated behind?
hmm I saw that too see her looking half naked, later them go they claim Christian!!just look at honoured mothers decently dressed and looking Godly only for mama olowo to come spoil the show with indecent fashion !!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by gidjah(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nvc078:

Everything in this country has been politicized and bastardized. It's a norm now to reserve special seats for dignitaries even in worship places. You can see how indecent she dress as compared to other women, yet they deem it fit to have her seated on the first row. How can some one from a divorced home and having close romance with a transgender be treated this special, if we are not at perilous times.
don't mind the society sef , we are the architect of our misfortune

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by midnighter(f): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
neweraomo:
Why only her at the front ..other parents are not merit abi..craziness dey our brain for this country

Maybe she sat there just for the picture and then went to join everybody...I imagine the front seat would be for senior academic staff

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by Mercy2006(f): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
supercase1:
Guy,what are you afraid of? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Attends Independence Day Celebration At Her Son’s School by MetaPhysical: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
supercase1:

See this yeye boy as he dey talk about my sister in disrespect. grin

Go find ashewo to fck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Worst Nigerian Celebrity Stage Names (Part 1) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates 45th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.