Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome (11876 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
True talk but don't let them come after you...this ghost cabal that we don't know
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Afamed: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Ashamed of what. buharist, stop behaving like your paymaster now.
Ashame of wailing par second billing
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by haykes(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Rubbish
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Afamed:

Ashame of wailing par second billing
you that you are replying per second, what has buhari done to you and your family? Enugbe crooner.

1 Like

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Afamed: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you that you are replying per second, what has buhari done to you and your family? Enugbe crooner.
Tell us your profession. Port Harcourt first mumu
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Afamed: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Making you to wail par second billing is one of the joys Buhari has done for me.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
GavelSlam:
Can Mike Ozekhome tell us in what year he was kidnapped for ransom?
2013 november or so
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by meccuno: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Only some one dead in the brain would support a man who has never shown brilliance in his life both academically not career wise. Dead people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Johnnyessence(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Afamed:

Making you to wail par second billing is one of the joys Buhari has done for me.
And you never build Fulani Hut from that proceeds.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by TeeMoney99: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2019
Farabale is it not this same Nigeria that people are dashing 50 million naira like beans

Johnnyessence:
Lifeless buhari destroyed Nigeria more. very bad. his VP Osinbajo has been ruined too. watch Calm down...farabale- VP Osinbajo

Next level is still loading. nothing in their next level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzm-KCTeDg
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by tracychelsea13: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Anyone as old as Ozekhome but still carries a wicked pattern like that on his hair will most likely have brain problems. Please what has he said here, NOTHING.

Let him continue to deceive Atiku and chop his money because Nigeria is on the right track. grin grin grin
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by adenigga(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
You have done well by speaking the truth but it remains only one truth you've not told us, which is.......The corrupt way you've amassed wealth from these same people that has caused Nigeria and Nigerians so much pains....Posterity will judge us all.

That's one of the reason I scorned law as a profession, Lawyers are the one prosecuting thieves, kidnappers etc.and @ the other end of defense, it is lawyers. So, if you ask Mike, he will tell you I'm doing my job!
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by demitola(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Thief Ozekhome is talking?? The Devil's advocate is talking?? The defender of the very corrupt for forex is having a say?? Naaah! We are more informed! grin grin grin

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by ejimatic: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
GistUpdates:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/at-59-nigerians-now-live-like-corpses-walking-dead-mike-ozekhome
. and Ozekhome is making his millions from cases.. Nigeria our Nigeria. where people will identify problems but they will not do anything to it....English today English tomorrow
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Dobb: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2019
As if Mr Mike Ozekhome is not part of the problem. Looting our money and resources. If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do. This administration now has to build from the foundation. Many things they do now won’t be noticed or seen because they are still working on the foundation you all destroyed.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Afamed: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Enugbe, what's profession?
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by inioluwa03: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Who has put words in the mouth of a respected Lawyer that is fast loosing his credibility
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Pavarottii(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Savage on Nigeria's birthday
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Softesst: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2019
We will prevail!!!!!! We are still very much on track regardless,stay positive
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by ransomed: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2019
You are the walking corpse. Senior Advocate for Looters.
You just predicted your natural death. Sai. Karma.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Afamed: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
And your Atiku is an Igbo man from Mbaise? Schmuck
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
TeeMoney99:
Farabale is it not this same Nigeria that people are dashing 50 million naira like beans

It's. #90b for the account.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Kido90(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2019
With people like Ozekhome, it is by God's Grace that Nigeria is still alive.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by chiblaze07(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Now that you have listed all the problems we have in Nigeria, what solution have you proferred?

What suggestions have you put forward?

Rather stating the obvious alone, please do well to provide a way out also. Thank you.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

GistUpdates:

See more here; http://gistmore.com/at-59-nigerians-now-live-like-corpses-walking-dead-mike-ozekhome
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Deputy1111(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Help me ask from Ozekhome what has been his contribution towards the development of Nigeria
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Deputy1111(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Has Ozekhome forgotten how he has defending the looters,,or has he forgotten he is one of Nigeria problem.. I beg go sit down
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by supercase1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
CsRockefeller:
This guy dey watch series too? shocked
D guy doon watch zombie apocalypse 2016
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Adex2bash: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mike! I bring to your hearing without reservation or apology that you are a big fool and dunce. It is you and your family that is living like corpses, walking dead. You are part of the people that plundered Nigeria and sucked it resources to emptiness which PMB/PYO are now finding way out to the pilled up problems.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Lifeless buhari destroyed Nigeria more. very bad. his VP Osinbajo has been ruined too. watch Calm down...farabale- VP Osinbajo

Next level is still loading. nothing in their next level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynzm-KCTeDg

Buhari didn't destroy Nigeria, Nigeria was never great, Nigerians destroyed Nigeria.

Untill you guys wake up and realise you live like animals in a concentration camp nothing will change.

You have to start confronting the politicians, flaws in the Nigerian system at the very least.

You need to be more politically aware, I know Nigerians are a docile race so a revolution won't happen.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by femolii: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Stop condemning this country.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Oloyedecherry: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
adenigga:

That's one of the reason I scorned law as a profession, Lawyers are the one prosecuting thieves, kidnappers etc.and @ the other end of defense, it is lawyers. So, if you ask Mike, he will tell you I'm doing my job!
And they technically get away with whatever crime they commit against humanity because they know the law and the lapses/ loopholes....look at the situation of a lady lawyer that killed her husband, she has been released, if it were to be an ordinary citizen....na jail for life sure pass....it's only God that can save us my brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Suspends Jacinta Nworie, Special Adviser / Ondo Election: Police Deploy 22 Armoured Vehicles, 20 Gunboats, 2 Helicopters / We Must Rescue Ogun Workers From Amosun, Says NLC President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.