Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome (11877 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by MillerJnr(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Maybe your father was an almajiri pig

it takes a pig to know a pig
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by MillerJnr(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Strawberryg:

I think it's better u crawl back to whichever hole u crawled out from...u never saw the glaring truth in the message buh only see it necessary to attack the messenger. How will we move forward wen we have a majority of fools always innovating new means of dragging us ten steps backwards any time we try to take a step forward.

but if lai Mohammed pass a message you will look at the messenger , double standard people.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Buhari didn't destroy Nigeria, Nigeria was never great, Nigerians destroyed Nigeria.

Untill you guys wake up and realise you live like animals in a concentration camp nothing will change.

You have to start confronting the politicians, flaws in the Nigerian system at the very least.

You need to be more politically aware, I know Nigerians are a docile race so a revolution won't happen.

but buhari government destroyed the institutions to fight this evil politicians totally including incapacitated buhari too.

1 Like

Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
MillerJnr:

it takes a pig to know a pig
So certain you came in solidarity grin
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Strawberryg(f): 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
MillerJnr:

but if lai Mohammed pass a message you will look at the messenger , double standard people.

If only u understand the meaning of double standard.
Lai Mohammed as an individual have never bn the subject of our criticism buh his constant brazen supply of lies which is the message n the subject we attack is wat adversely earned him the exalted position of world most dreaded lie minting machine. So if u have nothing meaningful to quite me Abt, go pick up ur homework n tidy up before public holiday is over.
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by MillerJnr(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Strawberryg:

If only u understand the meaning of double standard.
Lai Mohammed as an individual have never bn the subject of our criticism buh his constant brazen supply of lies which is the message n the subject we attack is wat adversely earned him the exalted position of world most dreaded lie minting machine. So if u have nothing meaningful to quite me Abt, go pick up ur homework n tidy up before public holiday is over.

I no lie , naso , una wailers no dey disappoint .
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by michoim(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nonsense...walking corpse lawyer
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Insectkiller: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Am surprised that Ozakhome can speak like a saint..when he is a demon dinning and wining with d devil...

You know all d mess and help them cover it and collect ur own wanton share and move on..

Ozakhome and all ur cronies...bastardizing dis country,
God will judge u all...
shocked
Re: At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
That is why Gani is the still a legend till tomorrow.He never took govt brief. You can't have intercourse with the govt of the day and complain na. The law is clear on that.
Well! To me, he is not dead s, so I can't put late. Anytime I pick his work, I see him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ahiazu/ezi 2023: Mbaise Online Lets Vote Hon. Emeka Chinedu PDP For Continuity. / Forty Persons Injured In Lagos Fire Cracker Warehouse Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.