Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (38361 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by owowa145(m): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2019
mekuxiani:

He has a really beautiful wife
This was the only comment I've bin looking for since. How could pple miss that undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Longcucumber(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
One of my very most admirable music icon, sound the sultan.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by pope191: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A star that couldn't shine when it was most needed. The era of sound sultan is long gone. Do what you ought to do when the intensity of your light is yet strong for a time comes when it will gradually fade away.

Richdad

U r beginning to sound like dat Nwa sometin. He has made mark in the music industry with the genre of music he sticks too, please respect that. From the days of Mathematics to natural sometin, what more do you guys want? People no longer sing, but make music, that why you have folks like Mr P, Zlatan & co

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Lamanii22(f): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
zainam:
Sound Sultan and his wife Farida Fasasi are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary today, October 1.

The veteran Nigerian singer took to Instagram to share this lovely photo of himself and his beautiful wife posing together and then penned her a sweet note.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3DhiJXldbR/?igshid=1edhyjphg7rcv

See more here; https://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/5192/sound-sultan-celebrates-10th-wedding-anniversary-with-his-wife-farida

Awwww his wife is so beautiful... May the lord continue to bless your union sound sultan!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
God bless their home cool
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Bunny19: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
luminouz:

You used to make sense when you first started,
Nowadays, you have turned into something twisted and yellow.
The post is to celebrate marital happiness and you twisted it. How do you know his star didn't shine as it should? Come to think of it,at least I know him, where has your own shining star taken you to? Your moniker is even a steal off Robert Kiyosaki's book.

God bless u for this. Aprokos and people dat dish out unsolicited advice are too many on this forum. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Skilfulet(m): 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bellarite:
beautiful couple
we can be that so called beautiful couple together 08168999466 text me dear
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by SolarHub(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Congratulations!

Happy Independence my people

Grab this independence promo today.. Check my signature
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by jclassiq(m): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
mekuxiani:

He has a really beautiful wife

Igbo ladies are simply beautiful bro. Because of love this Igbo lady converted to Islam just for sound sultan, can you believe it?
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
The Fasasi's
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
luminouz:

You used to make sense when you first started,
Nowadays, you have turned into something twisted and yellow.
The post is to celebrate marital happiness and you twisted it. How do you know his star didn't shine as it should? Come to think of it,at least I know him, where has your own shining star taken you to? Your moniker is even a steal off Robert Kiyosaki's book.

The old crone called Richdad50 is trying his best to sound like NwaAmaikpe. Very disgusting change if you ask me. Guy used to make sense before but he's now turned to a moping copycat.

And as you people are correcting hia foolishness now, he won't change because that's what his god NwaAmaikpe would do.

Foolish old crones.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by luminouz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
computergeek:

The old crone called Richdad50 is trying his best to sound like NwaAmaikpe. Very disgusting change if you ask me. Guy used to make sense before but he's now turned to a moping copycat.

And as you people are correcting hia foolishness now, he won't change because that's what his god NwaAmaikpe would do.

Foolish old crones.
Disgusting if you ask me!
Why would he wanna be anyone else?
He was cool being himself before na!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
luminouz:

Disgusting if you ask me!
Why would he wanna be anyone else?
He was cool being himself before na!
I don't know oo... Low self-esteem be worrying him even on a faceless forum.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by BuhariDcow: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ehya! Chichi don turn Farida
Congratulations anyway
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
what a quote

make sure your marriage sweet pass your wedding

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Princeumalove(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Congratulations!!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ogurube: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Will he sing forever? Habaa! Please grow some fvcking brain cells with sense.

peterangelo:
Soundsultan is he still a musician or producer?
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
peterangelo:
Soundsultan is he still a musician or producer?
what a genius question You better stop eating indomie because it like your up north is gradually becoming it's warehouse. Happy anniversary better people
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Richdad50(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
I haven't found yet a single reason why you dislike me so much despite how much I admire your profile as a hardworking young woman. I look forward to your posts on software's which I happen to print for a niece. I read your chronicles very often too. I find your exceptionalism a good thing. I am your fan and always will. I hope you find peace.
computergeek:

Foolish old crones.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Chronicgenius: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
cry

And Now Sultan is gone... RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani / Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.