Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval (37871 Views)

NYSC Approves White, Shoulder-length Hijab For NYSC Members / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Nvc078: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
It's their country, they're in charge...anything can be done.if you know you know

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by crazyABO(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol before u guys turn it into war they didnt impose it on anybody and it just part of out fundamental human right and part of our right according to the 1999 constitution of federal republic of Nigeria . Everybody has right to practice his or her own religion. Even in advance country England,America and even in Jerusalem people are allowed to wear Hijab to sch and work so y'all should chill. An SU is allowed not to wear ear ring or tight or fitted cloth but when Muslim wear Hijab e go turn fight As long as they arent imposing it on anybody abeg na democracy we dey lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Soon the original purpose of the NYSC will be change to please northerners especially Muslims. ....even sooner they will approve long skirts for deeperlife sisters....I thought it was a paramilitary stuff so why all the hijab thing....no be force to go NYSC nah....

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by ProudBoy: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Alhamdullilahi

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by guru90: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Good one Nigeria trying to carry everybody along.

oh ! Oh !! Nigeria is trying by adding another NYSC BOKO HARAM females to NYSC Camp...

Dont you know that NYSC CAMP should be a neutral ground............

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by guru90: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Nvc078:
It's their country, they're in charge...anything can be done.if you know you know

You have said it all brother....

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by earthgirl(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
This kind of news on October 1

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by A305: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
Backwardness

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by crazycrypto710: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2019
tainam:

https://punchng.com/nysc-approves-white-shoulder-length-hijab-for-corps-members/amp/
crap! What happened to Nigeria, back then there was nothing like this. Hypocrisy is now the other of the day.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Edyice: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
When I said that the country belong to abokis

Some people here will quote me grin

Abokis love to dominate

And love power

Waiting concern nysc and ijab

WAHALA people
See all over the world Na Muslims with trouble grin

5 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Nmezor(f): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Wasn't it approved since...ppl wore it when I served o
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Maldini212(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Flunitocracy government of cow by cow and for cows

Thunder fire Cowhari a and his surporters

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by sexysage(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Just look at how awkward and backward their lives are.
Na so one idiot come dey tell male students for our hostel say make we no dey wear shorts and sleeveless top find water inside school compound but these idiots no go fit provide water for inside hostel.
Maybe they want us to be wearing babariga to fetch water ... Awon were...

These people and their religion are a pain in the ass to the world...

You quote me, thunder faya u

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Arise O Lootatriots
The Looters call obey
Let's loot our father's land
With Greed and zest and verve
The loot of all our leaders past can never be recovered
Let's loot with Patience and Dazki
One Nation ruled by Bandits, Crooks and Terrorists.

O lies of subsidy
Protect our bribery scams
Guide our looters right
Help our greed with loot to steal
In debt and terrorism we grow
And looting day and night
Fat foreign accounts they have
To build a Nation where Change and Foolanis reign.

I pledge to the broom of my party
To be Greedy, Clueless and Corrupt
To loot my Countary with all my strength
And defend my lootitude
And uphold my mansions and billions
Let's all loot!

HappyAnniversary!

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Enyimbamercedes: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Hijab is not an indication of piety.

The thing wey them they do pass sinners ooo.

If I talk na

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2019
hatchy:
They will include it as part of what the APC government promised.

This is what this clueless and idiotic president can achieve.....

Islam-A-BAD.

Your hatred will choke you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Mutemenot(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Bringing religion into NYSC will bring alot of crisis . Christians 'll persuade for skirt, before u know it another religion or sector 'll come up with their own

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by nwamabo247(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2019
any which way is good.PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Nuclear99(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82734536:

This is a welcome development.
Religion and tribalism should not seperate us.
It should rather make us love one another the more.

We can live together as brothers and sisters in our diverse nation.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Happy Independence Day to all our Muslim friends, clients, well-wishers, neighbors and friends.
We serve the same God.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by EkunKekere: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by mercyviv(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
Its not right in any way...what happens when the third religion begins to agitate also?! Its wrong allowing religion to influence our already robust laws, policies and its operations.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by gentleibraheem(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2019
this is something they should have implemented right from the onset of that program.
hopefully the armed force and the police would follow suit

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by BlackSpanner: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2019
sexysage:
Just look at how awkward and backward their lives are.
Na so one idiot come dey tell male students for our hostel say make we no dey wear shorts and sleeveless top find water inside school compound but these idiots no go fit provide water for inside hostel.
Maybe they want us to be wearing babariga to fetch water ... Awon were...

These people and their religion are a pain in the ass to the world...

You quote me, thunder faya u

Abeg!!! Which school?
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by chukwuibuipob: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin sad what about traditionalist dem ooo.Dey shud wear their onde,ifupa masquerade costume etc join

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by MarryJuana: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2019
They do wear it in camp even before now and the officials don't complain so what's the news
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by EkunKekere: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
simonlee:

I wonder why wearing a shoulder-length hijab is suddenly a reason to wail... grin

[img]https://images./26ig65XWTdcimyFXFvRGEk.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Psoul(m): 11:24am On Oct 01, 2019
What will the Rev. Sisters and core traditionalists be wearing?

What if the Hijab wearing Corper finishes serving and she secures employment with the Police or Army, I hope they will also make a special uniform for her?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by EkunKekere: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2019
[img]https://images./26ig65XWTdcimyFXFvRGEk.jpg[/img]

post=82734536:

This is a welcome development.
Religion and tribalism should not seperate us.
It should rather make us love one another the more.

We can live together as brothers and sisters in our diverse nation.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
Happy Independence Day to all our Muslim friends, clients, well-wishers, neighbors and friends.
We serve the same God.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by Gideoniteprime4: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2019
its okay
but let their religion not affect the protocol of internal exams such as waec, neco and jamb
cus i nor trust all this islamic people
na small small e take dey start

1 Like

Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by almakiyyun(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2019
StrongandMighty:
This people are mad.. Asin very mad
The military and the police in fact all the forces should start wearing hijab as well!
Nonsense Religion

u want to see the boobs of our sisters, God don catch. no free boobs for unbeliever like u.
Re: NYSC: White, Shoulder-Length Hijab For Corpers Gets Approval by saraki2019(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2019
hatchy:
They will include it as part of what the APC government promised.

This is what this clueless and idiotic president can achieve.....

Islam-A-BAD.
There is no differences BTW you and those that bomb people in the north, the only reason you are not killing people is that you don't have weapons at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC May Soon Be Voluntary DG / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.