Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) (20597 Views)

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Nairafame1: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Car fell over sideways after the driver carried overload.

Watch Video Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/hilarious-moment-overload-car-fell-over.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP78wNGT2i4

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Amazingman(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
The car simply wanted it's independence.
One day Nigerians will know the meaning of
' I saw , eye sore and eye saw. I wish I can wish you independence but I simply can't. I don't find anything independent in Nigeria even common corruption is still depending on European countries to save the loot.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Nairafame1: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by NoRetreat(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Is this not a proverb to the greedy politicians and foolish leaders that one day masses will revolt against loads of oppression, poverty and injustice?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by 9jayes: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
We called it Derupoko

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin wink.
Watching the video is so hilarious mehn.

The car first danced to the left, right, left again, then to the right, left, right, left and finally gbosaaa to the right,

But give it up for the Superman sitting on top of the container,
The way he flew from top to the ground no be for here! cheesy grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

Super man without costume! grin cheesy wink

The topic should have been the moment an overloaded car danced 'gbe body e' before falling sideways!
oloriLFC:
lmao! I pity the driver
Lol  cheesy
Legend has it that he is in coma right now!  wink cheesy grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by kolajoo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy independence to the ride cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Reffone: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria at 59 yet it feels like we just beginning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
That's Nigeria for you at 59

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by olaboy33(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
The way blacks risks their lives.

No wonder our leaders have little regards for our lives and protection.
Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by diportivo: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
that motorboy na sharp guy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by strangest(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
A typical example of Nigeria carrying the North and South.. Maybe if they cut off some of the load by allowing the south to go, the load will be less on the car...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Arysexy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin

See as d guy jump like spyderman

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Lamanii22(f): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Reffone:
Nigeria at 59 yet it feels like we just beginning

Swears... Independence was rather early...
Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Tolumiide: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
The vehicle would have still regained equilibrium. But that man jumped and gave the vehicle no chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

I hope this video serves as warning to boys that will leave slim girls and go for overload.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Ritelar: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
The car no wan hear ooo..lol

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Marotzke(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
I know that motor boy, he is Nwamaikpe the Ninja
Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
The roof top passenger get sense........

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Nvc078: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sometimes, falling is the only way to get rid of burden.however, always stand after a fall

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Jamorezzi: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
That guy untop, just can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by NonFarmPayrol: 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
video sums up nigeria at 59

country has so much load and problems but no leader to carry them

thereby leading to its total collapse

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by mrkels(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Driver should have just stopped

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by Peters1234: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol.

People risking their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by olu77(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
Very funny. If anyone ask you to describe the 59 year old mumu celebrant in a minute video just give them this video.
Things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by obembet(f): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
See as that guy jumb. When u are too addicted to Chinese movie. It will help u one day

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Overloaded Car Fell Over Sideways (Video) by davodyguy: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not sure this is Nigeria. It's one of those African Countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge / What You Need To Do If You Get Lost In An Unfamiliar City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.