Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Runtown apologizes to former record label boss Prince Okwudili Umenyiora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown apologizes to former record label boss Prince Okwudili Umenyiora (288 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / Arrest: Runtown Blasts Okwudili Umenyiora, His Record Label Boss, Dilly / Okwudili Umenyiora Arrested By Police For Threatening Runtown With A Gun (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runtown apologizes to former record label boss Prince Okwudili Umenyiora by Kingpunter: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Runtown is arguably one of the biggest Artiste in the last 5 years has he released back to back hit with his former record label, Eric-Many Entertainment, one of such hit was his Coca Cola collaboration with SA Rapper Nasty C titled Said.

Last year, Runtown entered a legal battle with Eric Manny Label and it didnt end has the CEO himself was arrested for life threatening charges.

fast forward to today independence day, Runtown took to his social media to express his regrets over the legal battle and say his grateful for all Prince Okwudili Umenyiora, aka Dilly did for him.

see more - https://www.thesleak.com/runtown-apologizes-to-former-record-label-boss-prince-okwudili-umenyiora/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA - Tacha Releases First Video, Thanking Fans For Their Support(See Video) / I Will Wash Your Pant & Dress Everyday If You Marry Me — Actor Tells DJ Cuppy / “I Am Not Your G…”vector Slams MI On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.