Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigeria At 59 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria At 59 (154 Views)

UK-Based Church, Envoy Nation, Celebrates Nigeria At 63 / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / Christ Embassy Celebrates Nigeria At 58 On The Streets Of Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59 by ochibuogwu5: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019
"thus says the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified; the Creator of the Heavens, Earth and Under-world) before I formed you(as an individual, Nigeria as a country), I *knew you*, I consecrated (designed you for a distinct/exclusive/particular/unique/peculiar purpose) as a *prophet (an individual, an entity used as a mediator between two parties for effective communication and relationship)* to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5)
As a human being created in the image of God whether born inside matrimony or outside matrimony, you are not *a mistake* and there is nothing like *unwanted pregnancy*
Fornication or adultery is SIN however there is no *pregnancy* that is a sin hence *abortion is not permitted at-all*.
Abortion is equal to *killing a prophet sent to heal a family or a nation on a particular evil/crises*, the more a man/woman/nation commits abortion; the more each of such person or entity increases the number of crisis/evil/unresolved challenges/problems within its surroundings.
Nigeria an entity is not a mistake and abortion is not permitted at-all else we cause more problems to the already existing challenges rather sincere dialogue with practical resolutions on how to effectively implement our agreements among parties will push us forward.
No matter the country you are currently settling or seeking to reside; Nigeria remains your country of origin.
"Thus says the Lord, I *alone* knows the plan I have for you (as an individual, as an entity, as a country; Nigeria), the plan of *good* not of *evil*, to give *you a future with expectations*" (Jeremiah 29:11)
The plan of God who allowed Nigeria to become a nation is *a good plan and not an evil plan* and He alone knows this plan hence *only those who knows the Lord(Jesus Christ Crucified; Our GOD) can see, agree and allow this plan of God to become a reality* through their private and public lifestyle/engagements even when the present predominant occurances consistently contradicts this *vision of God's will for us as individuals and as a nation*.
It is good to review how far we have travelled as individuals and as a country; Nigeria, define our achievements and mistakes then come up with better strategies to match towards higher grounds however *insulting ourselves as individuals, followers or leaders can never proffer solutions rather increase injuries, hopelessness, suicides and chaos*.
"Those born of the Spirit (understands and manifest Spiritual fruits/things), those born of the flesh (understands and manifests fleshly fruits/things)" {John 3:6}
Great Grace!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Guilty Conscience / A Lover Of Gifts / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, October 15, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.