Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria’s President, Buhari Independence Day Speech - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria’s President, Buhari Independence Day Speech (187 Views)

June 12: Highlights Of Buhari's Democracy Day Speech / President Buhari – I Promise Free And Fair Election, Democracy Day Speech / Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Independence Day Speech 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s President, Buhari Independence Day Speech by agfastlink: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari Independence Day Speech on Tuesday highlights the present administration’s success so far in a number of sectors of the country’s economy and safety. President Muhammadu Buhari listed here are super points from the speech; As I pointed out four years in the past, “change doesn’t just occur…We need to exchange our lawless habits, our attitude to public workplace and public believe… simply put, to bring on trade, we ought to exchange ourselves through being legislation-abiding citizens.” respectable Governance and financial development can not be sustained with out an enabling atmosphere of peace and protection. within the remaining four years, we have combatted the terrorist scourge of Boko Haram. Full details Click: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/756464068644190563/?nic=1

(1) (Reply)

What Mistakes Do I Need To Avoid Rejection On Bad Credit No Guarantor Loans? / Manual Bus Driver Needed Urgently / Vastu Consultant In Delhi | Vastu Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.