Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,089 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Am Tired Of This Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Tired Of This Life (520 Views)

What Is The Essence Of This Life? / I Will Either Commit Suicide Or Do The Other Thing I Am Tired / People Are Very Wicked In This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of This Life by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Believe me when I said am tired of this life. Everything seems not to be going on well. Nobody cares or ask how I feels. It seems all hope is lost for me. I don't want to go into details cause you'll not understand.

I just want you guys to know am really tired of the whole condition and situation around me now. In everything, I give thanks to God.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Life by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Stay strong ❤️
Re: I Am Tired Of This Life by Ncsamuel(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Stay strong. It's just a phase and more importantly pls SNIPER won't solve anything
Re: I Am Tired Of This Life by IDnoble1: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Such is life ooo, don't expect people around being cared but you try to care to those you think really need it around you. Then God will care about you and that is all you need.
Re: I Am Tired Of This Life by PoliteActivist: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Believe me when I said am tired of this life.

How things? You still tired?
Re: I Am Tired Of This Life by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Believe me when I said am tired of this life. Everything seems not to be going on well. Nobody cares or ask how I feels. It seems all hope is lost for me. I don't want to go into details cause you'll not understand.

I just want you guys to know am really tired of the whole condition and situation around me now. In everything, I give thanks to God.

Your Problems Here As Listed By You:

1) Everything Seems Not To Be Working Well.

2) Nobody Cares or Ask How You Feel.

3) It seems All Hope is Lost For You.

Your Quick and Life-Long Solutions:

1) Dealing With: Everything Seems Not To Be Working Well.

1) If You want Everything To Work Well For You; Then You Have To Ensure That The SAFE BILLS of Your Life is PROPER and WELL.

You have to ensure that You are Always Working Towards The BETTERMENT of The SAFE BILLS of Your Life.

Definition of SAFE BILLS:

S - Spiritual Life,

A - Agricultural Life,

F - Financial Life,

E - Experiential Life

B - Business Life,

I - Investment Life,

L - Lifestyle Life,

L - Love Life,

S - Sexual Life.

So, if You Have A Problem in One Aspect of Your SAFE BILLS; You Begin To Feel UNHAPPY And UNSAFE (as You Begin To UNDER-VALUE Yourself because You Begin To Feel INFERIOR With Regards To The Particular Aspect of Life's Problems That You Have Allowed To Sink into Your Mental And Psychological Being).

For Instance; if you are not making enough money like you would love to be making to cater for your NEEDS and WANTS in Life; You begin to become Dissatisfied with yourself.

However; the solution to your money issue is not to continue to be dissatisfied, but to THINK And TAKE ACTIONS Towards Starting or Improving The Aspect of Business Life and Investment Life.

So, If Your Reason for Saying "Everything seems not to be working well" is because of "THE MONEY PROBLEM"; Then - You want to focus on Bettering Your BUSINESS LIFE and INVESTMENT LIFE.

More Importantly; Running Your Business and Investment Life will not be Enough to Make Everything Work Well if Your "Lifestyle, Love and Sexual Life" is not in Synch and Balanced with Your BUSINESS and INVESTMENT Life.

This is What Gives You PEACE and JOY.

A BALANCED BUSINESS, INVESTMENT, LIFESTYLE, LOVE, SEXUAL (BILLS) LIFE.

This is where The Journey To Starting A Life Where Everything Will Be Working Well Begins.

Next Stage is To Connect Your:
"BILLS" To "SAFE".

This is where you want to be SPIRITUAL about Your BILLS.

You want to be AGRICULTURAL about Your BILLS.

You want to be FINANCIAL About Your BILLS.

You want to be EXPERIENTIAL About Your BILLS.

Happiness Is A Journey

Just Make Sure That You Are Determined To Improve CONTINUOUSLY in The SAFE BILLS of Your Life.

"Continuous Improvement = Continuous Happiness = Excess Joy".

2) Dealing With: Nobody Cares or Ask How You Feel.

Stop Placing Your HAPPINESS on People Caring or Asking How You Feel.

It will only Continue To Hurt You and Weaken Your MORALE And VIBES.

You don't Need This if You Want to IMPROVE in Your SAFE BILLS of Life.

Place Your HAPPINESS on Your Continuous Quest To Improve Your Life as You Improve The Life of Others.

3) Dealing With: It seems All Hope is Lost For You.

It is a good thing that you know within you that "All Hope is Not Lost"; because if you really think that "All Hope is TOTALLY LOST"; Then You wouldn't have used the word "SEEMS".

So, Let's Dive into The Simple Solution To This Problem of INFERIORITY COMPLEX of Yours which is The Biggest And Most Common Problem To All Humanity.

The Reason You Feel That All Hope May Be Lost is Simply Because At The Time of Creating This Thread; Your MOOD was Swinging within The Atmosphere of Losing Hope in Yourself simply because You Were Totally Dissatisfied with The SAFE BILLS of Your Life.

Maybe; Some Hours Later - Your Mood must have Swang Temporarily Away From This Dissatisfaction. However; Such Mood Must Always Come Back Again And Again if You don't Do Anything Positive about Improving in The SAFE BILLS of Your Life.

If You Continue To Procrastinate about Doing The RIGHT Things That will IMPROVE Your Life; You will Continue To Be Dissatisfied and Unhappy About Your Life From Time To Time.

So;

Conclusively -

You should be able to Realise That For You To Be Ultimately Happy in Life; You Need To Not PROCRASTINATE About ALWAYS IMPROVING On THE SAFE BILLS OF YOUR LIFE.

Procrastination on What You Are Clearly Directed To Do By Your Inner-self will eventually make you Unsatisfied and Unhappy about Your Under-Achievements.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Great Herbalist In Yoruba Land Nigeria / Baxi App / The Three Young Women Who Died In A Horrific Late-night, 25th December's Crash I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.