Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Most Great Herbalist In Yoruba Land Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Great Herbalist In Yoruba Land Nigeria (532 Views)

How I Was Scammed By A Herbalist In Oyo State / Traditional Native Doctor Or Herbalist That Can Make You Become A Person / Who Is The Number One Oba(king) In Yoruba Land? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Great Herbalist In Yoruba Land Nigeria by AlhajAjigbotifa: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
Yes as you lay your bed so you lied on it so am here to advice you my good people of nation not to let those 419 people to collect money from you because there is a lot of them outside there collecting money from people so as the mater of the fact am here to tell you about a great man of nation that help with rout and herbs (0907 102 0082) am perfectly sure of what am saying because it is what I witness that he have do to so many people that if I tell there name here they are not novice to you which means they are important people in nation we know all there secret of wealth without eider by ritual or not and mind you that the charges is free except the oracle consultant fee(1000#). You are all welcome 0907 102 0082

Re: The Most Great Herbalist In Yoruba Land Nigeria by Mood11: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
Audio Babalawo grin cheesy

Which Person WiFi you tap seff

1000 X 1000 people

Yahoo ni Babalawo tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Music Mp3: Mr Raw - Odogwu Aburo Guy Name / Finally Zzapo Phones Break Silence / Thank God For Corona Virus- Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.