Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) (40183 Views)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / Mompha Buys Latest Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Mompha Flaunts His Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle VIII 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by dayveed1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Noise

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What independence is he really celebrating?

Hmmm
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Jordanbelfort07: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
ednut1:
High class money launderer for sheiks in dubai. His bro hush na arab prince he dey nyash . Afrfe ashi furo adiye

are you kidding me shocked
You mean hush is gay? shocked
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Is he really keeping those vehicles or is he selling and buying them?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Ooye12: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
nah only God know where this guy dey see money undecided
Probably rituals undecided
human being, you will never investigate when someone is poor , naso

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
nah only God know where this guy dey see money undecided
Probably rituals undecided

ritual fr dubai?
u even get sense so lol.
dis guys na wire n picker. bureau d change.
money too long

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Biggerbrocom(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Better thing good jor
Bros we still be upcoming

Get these amazing offer
Start passive income

Gain access via the link below>>>

www.biggerbro.com/plr

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
nice one mompha but mrwoodberry first you buy Cullinan and you never still buy lol grin
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Jwonder(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
NORSYK:
This guy probably buying these cars for show off after some months he resales and buy another one

Story, all his cars are still parked in his garage!
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Americanboy35: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
NORSYK:
This guy probably buying these cars for show off after some months he resales and buy another one
I suspect so

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Jwonder:

Story, all his cars are still parked in his garage!

For real? If so, then he's loaded
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Omenkata: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82743285:
Good for him.......
[/s]
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
when money is speaking.Let hIm enjoy this life jare.PLEASE my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by sexycat: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
I KNOW THIS GUY VERY WELL IN IDI-ARABA , HE GREW UP THERE HIS FATHER NAME WAS ALHAJI MUSTAPHA , MOMPHA IS of yoruba decent just that the father has being in the midst of Hausa's in Idi-araba all his life, if you see his relatives i mean direct siblings you will weep for this guy showing up rubbish here, his father was into bureau de change , you can never tell that he was a yoruba man because he lived all his life in the midst of Hausas and married Hausa women, even Mompha wife is idi-araba lady, anyone from idi-araba will attest to this assertion so he should stop coming here to show off when he cannot take care of his siblings that are roaming about on the street. THIS IS NO HATE , anyone interested will find his siblings on the street in Idi-araba i'm not hating here i just dislike his fake life and i know that if he has mind let him come to USA HERE if na mustapha born am he will explain to FBI his sourrce of money ................ OBINWANNE dem dem , if you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akkord4gov:
If you have a billion in your account, 180m isn't much to buy comfortability for yourself. And you can still remove 200m for charity
Footballers spend much more on cars

But my only problem is just the source of the money. A billionaire business man will never spend such on cars or other frivolities. Few years back, I lived as a neighbour to the present governor of Oyo state, you can't ever guess or predict he is worth up to 50m talk less of the 48billion he declared as asset.

People like this don't have a verifiable source of income and they will still be rubbing it on the faces of legal hustler that 'anyway anyhow, make this money'.

Trash

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
sexycat:
I KNOW THIS GUY VERY WELL IN IDI-ARABA , HE GREW UP THERE HIS FATHER NAME WAS ALHAJI MUSTAPHA , MOMPHA IS of yoruba decent just that the father has being in the midst of Hausa's in Idi-araba all his life, if you see his relatives i mean direct siblings you will weep for this guy showing up rubbish here, his father was into bureau de change , you can never tell that he was a yoruba man because he lived all his life in the midst of Hausas and married Hausa women, even Mompha wife is idi-araba lady, anyone from idi-araba will attest to this assertion so he should stop coming here to show off when he cannot take care of his siblings that are roaming about on the street. THIS IS NO HATE , anyone interested will find his siblings on the street in Idi-araba i'm not hating here i just dislike his fake life and i know that if he has mind let him come to USA HERE if na mustapha born am he will explain to FBI his sourrce of money ................ OBINWANNE dem dem , if you know you know

Trash
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by jayson87: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
NA AUDIO
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Achz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Chaiii! This life eh. And i still dey here dey hustle for 800k to enter Emirate. God dey sha
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
jayson87:
NA AUDIO
Audio money no be for Mompha.
You no no how much dey pass through in bureau de change?
Including Money Laundering from Politicians, no go there o
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by princetg: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
;Dnice one
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by ogmask: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
simonlee:

Hustle o...
make FBI get jurisdiction investigate you instead of Olokpa

Wawoooo...this one hit me bad. Guy you a baddest guy. My belle wan burst for laff...

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
I love luxury.
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hushpuppi will do rituals to rival this guy! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by luckygirl02(f): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
ednut1:
High class money launderer for sheiks in dubai. His bro hush na arab prince he dey nyash . Afrfe ashi furo adiye
You said it all. I won't be surprise these guys launder money for Nigerian politicians too.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by luckygirl02(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Achz:
Chaiii! This life eh. And i still dey here dey hustle for 800k to enter Emirate. God dey sha
In case your hustle pure, biko holla me to get the necessary sturvs for you.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
ednut1:

Puppi is Mompha's brotha? If so, then why the quarrels? So Puppi sef na homo? shocked
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Goddys(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
All I needed is just 6m naira to migrate to Canada for studies. May God remember some of us with no hope. N108m...hmmm
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akkord4gov:
If you have a billion in your account, 180m isn't much to buy comfortability for yourself. And you can still remove 200m for charity

But my only problem is just the source of the money. A billionaire business man will never spend such on cars or other frivolities. Few years back, I lived as a neighbour to the present governor of Oyo state, you can't ever guess or predict he is worth up to 50m talk less of the 48billion he declared as asset.

People like this don't have a verifiable source of income and they will still be rubbing it on the faces of legal hustler that 'anyway anyhow, make this money'.

Please the bold is not true. Google the kind of cars Mark Zuckerberg drives or Larry Ellison that purchases different kind of islands. It might be a frivolity to you but luxury good to others.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Akkord4gov:

buying a car of 180 million out of a billion is still stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by Junkie1: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
wraith talk
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by webngnews: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
ohhh
Re: Mompha Buys N180m Rolls-Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
How’s many cars will he ride now? This is getting meaningless to be honest. Unless he’s a collector

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics / Ice Prince Hot Girlfriend Reveals Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.