Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence (17608 Views)

Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by IamAtikulate: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
buhariguy:
nigeria wil only make headway as idiotic pigs hate good things and love pdp.
Take a yorubaaaaaaaaaaaa moslem serious at your own peril.
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
backnbeta:

It's not only used when talking about food sir. You can use it in any situation where what someone hates is simply loved by another! To some of us, this government muric loves so much is poison undecided

Seriously!!!! So u think im actually talking about food and poison ...? Sigh!!!
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by backnbeta(f): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Seriously!!!! So u think im actually talking about food and poison ...? Sigh!!!
Seriously!!!! You implied it in your response to my post!!!! You quoted me and said "it's not about poison..." Your response triggered my explanation sir undecided
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Charleys: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
He didn't talk about the Islamic toture school in kaduna
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Lanre0: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good & sensible talk from MURIC. However, President Buhari do not need to borrow money from outside again but should beam his anti corruption searchlight on retired & serving top civil servants, ministers, politicians & fraudulent businessmen most of whom are stupendously richer than Nigeria
itself. By this , Buhari will recover enough money to run his government.
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Reference(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Of course. Every government is bound to favour someone. It all depends on what that individual or organisation stands for.

If this government favours MURIC better than any government before it of course it will be adjudged as best.

Like I will continue to stress. No two Nigerians can agree on what a forward gear looks like in the vehicle of national development. That is why as a nation we continuue to go round in circles as no one desires to let go of the steering wheel of progress. That is fhe bane of nationhood and the primary reaaon why some want out of this arrangement.

Nations are built on successful integration of discordant views and ideologies. No one party to the marraige gets all it desires. That is the only way progress is made.

We on the other hand believe our success must be totally at the expense of the other party and believe we can develop in this kind of abusive relationship. That is why Nigeria and Nigerians are the poorest, most desolate and most miserable citizens on earth. We just cannot understand what integration for success means.

MURIC can say all it likes. The United Nations statistics are clear for all to read concerning all manner of indices of life and living and how much progress this goverment has made in the last 4 years. That is my benchmark of successful leadership.
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by fadamekus(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
I DNT EXPECT MUCH FROM A MAN WHO IS A ZOMBIE FROM ZOOGRIA A.K.A COW REPUBLIC
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Kwanza: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Madness indeed
I made a mistake
Insane
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by lereinter(m): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Is it allah/mohammed that told them to give buhari such accolades

Nawa for this dogs

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Sexina851(f): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
okosodo:
That's why Nigeria will never make headway

I tell you my brother

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by AgentNairaland(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na Ur Son Die The Other Time, This Time Around, Na Ur Wife Go Die
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by lereinter(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Even satan the father of lies and deceit will not give buhari such accolades
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Mccullum: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is not an exaggeration, Buhari regime try so much for the betterment of Nigeria, may God continue to protect our leaders and let them has the love , compassion for the populace on their hearts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Annie939(f): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
ishaq apc spokesman

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Truthbites: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lies
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by chronique(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
What a joke this is.
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
From their own side he is doing very well.
But Nigeria is made up of many religions...how well is he doing in other parts of Nigeria
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Legendguru: 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by emecheboy2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who is financing and promoting this MURIC guys self?
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by uncjay(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Am I even supposed to be surprised
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by mrkia(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
All genuine sane Nigerians would not hesitate to agree with you
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Victorbaron: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
oilPUSSY:
No be Yoruba Muslim again ?

Wake me up when he sights the Moon.

Just like Igbo CAN?

Same interest. Àwọn wherey mejeji
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Osemawe4life: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
A whole professor talking nonsense.
Re: MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence by Awoo88: 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dis idiot no go stop to dey embarrass himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.