Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President (17614 Views)

Reno, We Will All Vote For Peter Obi Again, So Kil Yaself / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by benjackugo: 2:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Reno Omokri: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared his opinion on the way Nigerians have been trooping to London to see APC National leader, Bola Tinubu who is in the country for medical care, IgbereTV reports.

Reno said the different trips to the UK to see Tinubu should serve as a ''warning to Nigerians not to vote Tinubu as President come 2023.'' There are rumours that Tinubu has the intention to run for presidency in 2023, eventhough, he hasn't declared it publicly.

Reno wrote on Instagram;

"The way people are trooping to London to take photos with Bola Tinubu is a warning to Nigerians that if we repeat the mistake of 2015, and vote Tinubu in as President in 2023, we will have another UK based President. And if that happens, I won’t do #HarassBuhariOutofLondon again. I will just say Nigeria deserves what she gets, and jejely enjoy the rest of my life traveling and relaxing. The fact that we are even considering a man who has been away for three months for an ailment that we do not know, and are very unlikely to know, is a sign that we have not suffered enough. We need a bit more suffering to reset our brains

#TableShaker"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZh4bkDSR7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Vinceobrian(m): 2:51am On Sep 05, 2021
A simple truth, but the thirfnubu and APThiefs won't agree with u

I first to comment on NL.....

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by CXLVII: 2:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Where is Reno based please!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Seniorwriter(m): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
That's not the issue....face the message not the messenger...or did Reno tell you he wants to run for Nigerian Presidency come 2023! Nonsense.

This is why I state below in all offline and online forums that :

WE NEED TO PAVE WAY FOR YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS NOT OLD MEDICAL TOURISTS! COME 2023.
EXOUSIAng:

Atiku was in the UK for months but because Atiku is PDP it was fine in the eyes of Reno.
I have come to realize that the loudest noise makers pushing youths to do crazy things are not even in the country with their family.
Reno is outside with his family
Kanu was outside with his family yet leading young igbos to their death in the name of freedom fighting
Simon Epka is outside with his family while he tells young igbos to prepare for war, war he and his own family are far from....
Tinubu has every right to stay where ever he is. Atiku was in Dubai for longer, Reno is only bittered cos Tinubu is APC and Tinubu has been recieving so many visitors recently..
Point is Reno should be rational with his judgement
SMH@peeps with your kind of skewed reasoning....was Atiku in the UK for medical treatment? The message is clear in as much as you can't face the message kindly stop quoting comments for quotes sake.....

GeneralPula:

Atiku that spent more than 7months in Dubai..

Atiku is a wanted man in USA and that’s why he doesn’t go to UK anyhow..

Is that the subject matter of focus on this thread? .....do I come off as someone that like any old or past & present nigerian politician....stop quoting me with NONSENSE!
Reno has pointed out a food for thought try use your brain in the right way!

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS FOR NIGERIA TO EFFECTIVELY ATTAIN ITS POTENTIALS IN MINERAL & HUMAN RESOURCES!

#NoToMedicalTouristsLeaders

@SENIORWRITER

231 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by expertman(m): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Reno !!!

5 Likes

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by mayklef(m): 3:31am On Sep 05, 2021
God forbid another 60yrs setback in disguise...

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by moriss33(m): 3:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Will they listen ?
They would rather collect crumbs & complain for 8yrs than to do the needful.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by clarocuzioo(m): 4:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Truth

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Wakab: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Ur rite

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by SweetiliciousD: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2021
China is warming up to take over parts of Nigeria cos of over $3b loan if not repaid as scheduled ..

Now, jeun soke is loading for another wasted years?

Suffer no de tire una

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Ever8090: 4:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Oh meehhhnnn....but this Tinibu sef no too ugly and unkept to be a president?

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Millimann: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Reno is right on this.

In fact, if that happens, Nigerians would need to be lined up and flogged.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Sunnybay7: 5:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Tinubu should take the back seat on this one but Reno too should practice what he preaches, come to naija you have stayed longer than most of them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by advanceDNA: 5:51am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

Is Reno our president...?? Or is that u don’t understand this topic?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by internationalman(m): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria president based in UK. Nothing bad.

Afterall most Nigeria footballers are based in Europe..

Very funny country and citizens..

A country were politicians or any of their family members don't use any facilities in the country they are governing

23 Likes

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Freestainworld(m): 6:07am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:
have he ever asked you to vote for him? Instead of reading sense into his words, you want to form logic

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by dimexy247(m): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2021
True grin
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by chigoziri2403(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
But they will promise to end medical tourism
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by anambraamaka: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
grin
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by EricSmallz(m): 6:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Happy Sunday Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by Richy4(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy How can he say such an abomination...The igwe must hear this cheesy grin
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by anambraamaka: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Is Reno our president...?? Or is that u don’t understand this topic?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by emmanuelbrown26: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2021
When I see people complaining of hardship I laugh, why bcs we have not even started suffering.
I know that a time will come when their won't be biafra Republic and oduduwa Republic and that time is already here.
Let apc gv Tinubu a presidential ticket, watch how oduduwa people will count 1001 reasons why he deserves it and why he is the best guy for the ticket and the will stop shouting oduduwa republic
Let pdp give Obi ticket and watch how biafra will stop to exist on lips of biafrans,
they only difference btw the two unknown Republic is that the later never believed in one Nigeria and the former only believe in one Nigeria when its only favouring them.
Mr. Reno just enjoy your life till your dying days and leave naija people, bcs I hv come to realize that naija deserved the kind of leaders they have now.
If Tinubu should contest believe me 90% of Oduduwa will surely vote for him bcs I know them very well, having worked with them in different areas and they are easily to be convinced
So naija welcome your prospective president in London.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by BigDawsNet: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2021
shocked Atleast he go comot the visa restrictions

Nigeria to UK visa free
UK to Nigeria visa free

If he doesn't wanna rule from home anymore...the least he can do is open a channel for Nigerian to access him

'If the mountain will not come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain'

1 Like

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by gfon(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Swears..u no lie Reno
Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by seunlayi(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2021
... that is why we should Wake up before APC give Nigerians another FORMAT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by ikaboy: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Even Tinubu knows he can’t be one.

4 Likes

Re: Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President by potbelly(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2021
truth!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Rival Kano APC State Chairperson, Ahmadu Danzago / Ahmad Lawan Receives Nomination Forms / Buhari Sacks NDDC Sole Administrator, Effiong Akwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.