Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

Freeze: Apostle Suleiman And I Are Brothers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze: Apostle Suleiman And I Are Brothers (209 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Picture Emerges Of Apostle Suleiman And His Female Pastor Lover / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeze: Apostle Suleiman And I Are Brothers by EBMedia: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Popular Nigeria Broadcaster and leader of Free The Sheeple Movement, Daddy Freeze said that though he often disagrees with apostle Suleiman, he still loves him. His made this known on social media. Igberetv captured it.

It reads: Apostle Suleiman and I are more like brothers, we still disagree on issues but from a point of brotherly love.

He never held on to the harsh things I said against him, instead he showed me love, that’s Christ!

Doctrines might differ but love always wins!

http://igberetvnews.com/1036825/freeze-apostle-suleiman-brothers/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday, October 14, 2019 / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone's Ladder Is Taken / Does God Blush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.