Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day (32574 Views)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by meditator(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
osuofia2:
Bless you khafi, something the dullard can't do rather na hunger him de use reset naija people. Sango fire all zombies here
He must be the cause of the generational problems in your family.
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Yes
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
That's good of her...
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Madibah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
I no like this girl o

But this thing she do make me like am
Dats good heart jare
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Emmerlee(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Do you usually have time for your business?
Which business? We all know what that guy's original business is grin

The BBQ thing is just a smokescreen cheesy
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by lakesider(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
when u feed people and post it on social media .. u no feed anybody, u only posted a new feed
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by osuofia2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
meditator:
He must be the cause of the generational problems in your family.
Na ur papa get generational problems and curse, zombies stop quoting me
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by kutashi: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
busky101:
How is it a selfless service? Na she cook d rice?
grin Oga chill now! Haba! she didn't cook it but she bear the whole cost. Abi na u gave her the money ni? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by elderjo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Khafi did not feed anybody in ajegunle. Ajegunle to the world and kokun foundation are responsible for this! Khafi is dere to show support
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by isholak21(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
but please oooooo who did the counting? na question I I just dey ask ooo
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by ThugCheetah(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
lakesider:
when u feed people and post it on social media .. u no feed anybody, u only posted a new feed
so will posting it on social media remove the food from the bellies of hungry kids that benefited?? Dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by mamajj17(f): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wow, l felt in love with that Rice u both got there cheesy grin grin shocked
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by YorubaAssasin: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Do you usually have time for your business?

What about NkitaAla and Omenkata wey no come get job nko? grin
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
These plastic take away packs will be the death of Nigeria.

Save this text
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Ooye12: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Khafi very friendly person , smile all time grin
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
YorubaAssasin:

Those ones are irredeemable. I am talking of this one that deep throats for pmb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Fvckmoderators:

Those ones are irredeemable. I am talking of this one that deep throats for pmb.
[/s]
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

[/s]
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82744896:
May God continue to bless Kokun and all his sponsors as they put smiles on the face of the masses as much as they can.

This is what we live for.
We will always be proud to be associated with such good cause.
May God bless us and everyone to do much more.

God bless Kokun.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by karnafiu03(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Surely, she has her reward already - the praise of men.

U are very correct sad
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by webngnews: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by YorubaAssasin: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: Omenkata, NkitaAla

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc: Omenkata, NkitaAla
[/s]
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by maasoap(m): 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
naijadrivablog:

Surely, she has her reward already - the praise of men.

That's not bad at all. We don't know who is going to see this as a challenge. Doing good deeds needs as much publicity as possible
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
met this girl on fb and we ve been
chatting for 6 months now.
Today, i logged in and i saw her online,
and we started chatting immediately.
ME: Hello dear
HER: happy independence.
ME: same to u dear
HER: so where is my independence gift?
ME: Habba! Big girl like u is asking for
independence gift?.
HER: Abeg oo. Me am nt a big girl oo. U
wnt to deny me independence gift abi? ....I
quickly went to buy N500 card and sent the
pin into her chat inbox....
ME:Dear manage this pls.
HER: noo, pls am only joking. I will nt take
that.
ME: pls pls.
HER: and i refuse. I cnt take anything from
u.
....i quickly loaded the card and transfered it
into her line acct...
HER: u think u are smart eh? ....a minute
later
heard an alert msg tang-tang..''N1000 is
transfered to u from...''
ME: whats the meaning of that?
HER: i told u, u shldnt. ...(this girl wan show
me big girl abi?) i used my last N2000 to
buy card, load am, making N3000 and send
it to her.
....Some minutes later, an alert, tang-
tang..''N6000 is transfered to u from....''
chaiii..this girl wan try me? And i dnt hv
any money again! I called my friend and
borrowed the N6000 he was keeping for his
landlord, i told him i will be expecting
N24,000 in the next 5min and i will pay him
back...i quickly buy card of N6000, and sent
her the N12,000..and i kept my phone close
to my
ear expecting alert...
Ten minutes later, instead of msg alert, it
was a call from her...''Hello dear, jst call to
thank u for the independence gift..we'll
chat later''....

Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
isholak21:
but please oooooo who did the counting? na question I I just dey ask ooo

The number of take away packs
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by sinceraconcept(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
She sef go chop there
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by magzey: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
good gesture ,adviser position loading from lagos state governor ,dont ask me when grin grin
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
lakesider:

According to who? Please, don't quote Quran or Bible because we know all the good deeds that some people did in there
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by useurkidney3121: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
A lady with heart of gold. U are always loved my Khafi. God bless u beautiful

1 Like

Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Goalnaldo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
what did this BBQ man do to you? I discovered that you are always cancelling his post.
Is that why you registered on nairaland?
Re: Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day by Omenkata: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Goalnaldo:
what did this BBQ man do to you? I discovered that you are always cancelling his post.
Is that why you registered on nairaland?
who are you talking about please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.