Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Convert Your Available Airtime To Cash Into Your Bank Account Within Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Your Available Airtime To Cash Into Your Bank Account Within Minutes (220 Views)

CBN To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today - The Nation / Legit Airtime Buyer Is Here: Exchange Your Airtime To Cash Within Minutes / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Available Airtime To Cash Into Your Bank Account Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Exchange your Airtime to Cash and have the cash credited to your bank account almost immediately.

Sometimes we have so much airtime than we actually need and wish to get it's money (Naira) equivalent situation, the reasons may vary, the most common reasons are probably when we receive free airtime from our loved ones, received airtime as a price for a competition or mistakenly over recharged our lines via bank recharge due to bad or epileptic network, whichever one, we always wish to convert that airtime back to cash but to no avail unless we are lucky enough to find real and legit buyer who is ready to buy from us directly, but things have changed now. Real and legit Airtime buyer is here for you.

If you have MTN AIRTIME and other network (GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE) Airtime for sale, kindly contact/message me ASAP on WhatsApp 07069314583 to buy all the available Airtime. I can buy any amount of airtime you have, either in bulk from(10k upwards to any amount) or small amount (below 10k) it can be share n sell or pin recharge card, bring it all(Agbara olohun kah). Don't make reapers scam you and chop your airtime without paying. It is very painful to loose your hard earning to scammer. Believe me, I'm going to buy all your available airtime at a good rate and I give you 100% assurance that you have no problem doing business with me....Thanks

Check some of my transactions screenshots and posts for confirmation.

Re: Convert Your Available Airtime To Cash Into Your Bank Account Within Minutes by Royalfreshness(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
Still buying at good rate....100% legitimate

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy And Its Many Problems – Charles Soludo / Hire Purchase / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.