Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

We Are Interviewing For A UK Based Digital Newspaper! Get Featured! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Are Interviewing For A UK Based Digital Newspaper! Get Featured! (371 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Poet Ayomide D'great To Perform At The Pullup Man. City Centre / My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily. / Submit A 200-word Synopsis Of Your Book, Get Featured On EF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Interviewing For A UK Based Digital Newspaper! Get Featured! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
We are interviewing for a piece on mental health in Nigeria and Africa. Send us your grievance and anything you want to say about the issue. How does mental health wahala in Nigeria bug you? Why are many people contemplating suicide? Why are people getting depressed and what do you think about the over reliance on social media and the internet?

If your perspective is great, you will be featured in our piece ahead of world mental health day.

Independence Day is a great time to talk about the flaws inherent in Nigeria's mental health system and to make a difference in correcting them. Reach out to me to take the interview and get a chance to talk about the emerging trends and what we can do about them on a global scale. Doors to this interview close tomorrow. If you want to participate and share in Aspire2's mission and message, contact me through my signature.

Aspire2 is a UK based digital newspaper reaching the world with a message that intends to revolutionize how mental health is viewed around the world. Can't wait to hear your story.

pruddiewrites@gmail.com

#prudentpens #qualityreads #amreadingnwriting

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Was A Man / Writer Needed Urgently For Consistent Jobs / 2019 Chinua Achebe Literary Festival Holds Tomorrow In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.