Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Nigeria Remained At Ungrateful Child At 59 - Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nigeria Remained At Ungrateful Child At 59 - Solution (246 Views)

Nigeria @ 59; Laurels Of A Third World Country / Nigeria At 59: Which Day Or Moment Is Unforgettable In The History Of Nigeria? / ‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Remained At Ungrateful Child At 59 - Solution by StudentsNG: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
At 59: Nigeria is still a child, an ungrateful kid.

The way humans T-hink, U-nderstand and S-peak are fundamental to how we tell maturity and childishness apart. Those 3 and others are part of what determine how people (government inclusive) respond to issues, care for or work with others; respond to or take care of situations.

Hint:

The pack is made of different compositions of its many parts. The group is a whole of each individual components. If we ain’t moving, the most of us are in effect motionless. Public interest is realized when more units of the whole body of leaders and public managers put the public first. Whether or not they do so depend on their #TUS approach.

Ever wonder why some Nigerians have outgrown #Nigeria in a space of 59 years and others didn’t? Ever wondered how many smaller countries with by far less resources and endowment as Nigeria, have progressed over the years? It is simple. Those who realized what self independence meant didn’t have to yield to individual selfishness, laziness, hatred, cultural, tribal and religious sentiments hold them back. They went their way getting ahead of themselves, and others. Their approach depending on, of course their ‘TUS’ system.

Since Nigeria have refused to grow, I am going to share a secret with you; to help you become independent of your thought, your circumstances, your government and hopefully be in charge of YOU. This, I called the TUS approach. Thinking differently - of yourself, Understanding - occurrences, relationships, and things differently, and Speaking to people, about issues differently. These will redefine your maturity and help you see value where there’s one. How can you pursue correctly if you don’t think; or overtake what you didn’t notice existed (understand); and recover all?

In your adult life, do not let the little child we all once were, manage your affairs. Choose an area, get busy, grow, progress and become independent. Don’t wait for the government, they are not ‘coming’!

Re-examine your TUS system, that is the real #innerlife. Happy #independence!

1 Corr. 13:11

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Gal 4:1-2
Now I say, that the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, although he be lord of all.

Prov 4:7
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore, get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.

Note: I mean no offence for none-Christians. I have used bible verses for the sake of illustration and to draw inspiration only.

� Wilfred Okwudili . October 1, 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Why Meme Stickers May Be Impairing Communication / As A True Nigerian �� Can You Do This / Childhood Vs Adulthood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.