Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says (583 Views)

Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body / Bbnaija: Tasha Is Disqualified. Another Strike / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says by onyeka76(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Billionaire E-Money of Ghana who earlier promised to give Tacha N20 million after her disqualification from Big Brother Naija reality show, has turned back on his promise.

Recall that he revealed he was going to credit Tacha's account with N20 million on Monday, September 30, for making his daughter cry when she was disqualified last week.

He wrote: 'If you have a link to Tacha and her crew...please tag her until she sees this to get her N20million by Monday being 30th Sept 2019....Let’s help Tacha grow! #TeamTacha.'

Well, it was only an audio promise because he has made a U-Turn not to redeem his pledge. In an already deleted Instagram post, the man made a mockery of Tacha's situation and said it was all a joke

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/10/e-money-of-ghana-turns-back-from-his-promise-to-offer-n20-to-tasha-says-because-you-come-work-for-my-farm-abi.html/

Re: E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says by Abfinest007(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
u are forming big boy na
Re: E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says by Flexherbal(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
Audio promise!
Re: E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says by Passionate888: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Odour Money grin
Re: E-money Of Ghana Turns Back From His Promise To Offer N20 To Tasha Says by Bunnatex(m): 2:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Its okay that people should spend their money in any way that they deem it fit. But its okay that we should Care for the society that we got the money from. I still think it's not right to publicly give money to Tacha because of the ripple effects it will have on our mentality. What do we aim to promote when we give out money to her. Maybe an answer to that will change some mentally

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Bbnaija: Nengi Confesses To Ozo That She Had Butt Surgery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.