Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' (27878 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / BBNaija: Why Tacha Doesn’t Play ‘Truth Or Dare’ Games – Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by meobizy(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
This is rubbish of the highest order. I hate using that expression but I’m too angry to think up something better.

Tacha came into the house with a feminist mindset. She always wanted a woman to win. However as the game went she realized in three women laid complete hatred for her as a person: Diane, Mercy and Venita. What was she meant to do? She went about the usual route to evict them, nomination. They were the only females she ever called their names for possible eviction. Sadly her village people and haters won in the end.

The Tacha we saw in the house will never campaign for Mercy, Seyi or Mike. If she cares for anyone to win I believe it’s Omashola because he had an elder brother demeanor and was warm to her in some cases. He had reservations about her but would still approach her trying to understand her thought process. The other housemates could push her onto a moving train without a hint of regret.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by IamCharles123: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
udoekere:
A country with Tacha as president would be better than this shithole we are living in
I agree with you if she is intelligent.
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by 9jaBloke: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dis babe wey use straf dim pogba star. Now ManU is 10th on the table cry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Funkybabee(f): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
nonsense advice I have ever seen in my life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by udoekere: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
IamCharles123:

I agree with you if she is intelligent.
ofcourse she is...the only thing wer disqualify her na just body odour and black knuckles
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by IamCharles123: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
udoekere:
ofcourse she is...the only thing wer disqualify her na just body odour and black knuckles
Ion think so, i didn't watch d show but with the comment attributed to her so far, ion think she's intelligent
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
This ho has bleached her brain. Tachas fans should vote the person who triggered her out of the house? You don't know that Tacha may actually beat mercy if she meets her one on one, no witnesses?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by madenigga(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Just after BlackChyna follows Mercy Dencia remembers her wink
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by madenigga(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
ornicus:
This ho has bleached her brain. Tachas fans should vote the person who triggered her out of the house? You don't know that Tacha may actually beat mercy if she meets her one on one, no witnesses?
The person who triggered her out is Cindy
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Waffarianman(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Biritiko:

If you really wanted to mind your business. You wouldn’t be commenting on this thread.

Non of biz oga
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by UnknownQueen(f): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What Bola Tinubu is to Southwest Nigeria is what Tacha is to Bbnaija.
Anyone she endorses is going to win, because her supporters are blind loyalists who can't think for themselves.

But she'd be a fool to endorse Mercy.
Since she made you lose the 60million, she shouldn't get it either.

What happened to forgiveness?
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
GreetMe:
You know humans can be stupid at times and...
SoTitans voting for Mercy will do what?

Titans have decided not to give Biggie any money again...I thought Mercy was a Lamborghini? grin abi her fans no dey vote??

This is nothing more than an INDIRECT BEGGING FOR MONEY FROM BBNAIJA BIGGIE undecided

make una dey fool una self
dey dash mtn money say na biggie you dey give.

as far as you still tune onto station 198 or 29
biggie is cashing out
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
emkz:
Oponu advise.

So she should clamour for Mercy to win so that brands would view her in good light? How selfish. The brands who are serious would engage her on the basis of her followers and not on the basis of a self serving move which may backfire.

Let Mercy win on the strength of her abilities.

Dencia think say na she wise pass everybody. She wants to use psychological 419 on the girl cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by phransix2: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Frodd our man.

I always knew Frodd was BAN, that's why him wash woman pant for house... Na una way
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Jollywoopro: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by taiwolomo1: 12:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I am pretty sure tacha will never support mercy,actually i do not care about both of them because they have similar characteristics bt mercy is loved by many nd she is such a friendly person.
Bt if it's by quality i prefer Mike,that man has every characteristics of a winner
He is funny,friendly,gentle,loyal,truthful etc
Such a perfect gentleman every lady will want!!!
so u self want am grin
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Onliie(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2019
mrnigerdelta:
Francis is a fool
who be Francis for here now? Me I no see Francis o.
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by shamecurls(m): 5:22am On Oct 02, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Frodd our man.

Thought as much

No wonder he is dull and sluggish
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by IloveToMess: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2019
phransix2:

I always knew Frodd was BAN, that's why him wash woman pant for house... Na una way
Dec that capin!
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by BENEAMATA: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2019
Ficogenic:
Dencia ..The Name sounds Like a Disease to me.��
camerounian girl .
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by BENEAMATA: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2019
grin grin
9jaBloke:
Dis babe wey use straf dim pogba star. Now ManU is 10th on the table cry
bros, learn to forgive . . . . . . . . AND GET YOURS .oya dencia , grab your copy , nnoowww !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.