Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' (27887 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / BBNaija: Why Tacha Doesn’t Play ‘Truth Or Dare’ Games – Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by newsynews: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Singer Dencia has given reasons why Tacha needs to tell her fans to vote for Mercy, the only woman left in the ongoing BBNaija Pepper Dem Gang reality TV show.

Recall that a bitter altercation with Mercy saw Tacha get disqualified from the reality TV show.

However, Denica believes that Tacha needs to put the moment behind her by lending support to Mercy.

According to her, doing such will make sponsors and viewers see her in good light.

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-why-tacha-needs-to-tell-her-fans-to-vote-for-mercy-dencia/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by mrnigerdelta: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Francis is a fool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by newsynews: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by wonuks(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Will Mercy **** those that sponsor her vote.

She came prepared but her character killed the dream

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Waffarianman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Minding my business, nothing Konsign me with BBN thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by babyfaceafrica: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
who asked to her opinion?aproko!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by GreetMe(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
You know humans can be stupid at times and...
SoTitans voting for Mercy will do what?

Titans have decided not to give Biggie any money again...I thought Mercy was a Lamborghini? grin abi her fans no dey vote??

This is nothing more than an INDIRECT BEGGING FOR MONEY FROM BBNAIJA BIGGIE undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Monaco2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Naija

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am pretty sure tacha will never support mercy,actually i do not care about both of them because they have similar characteristics bt mercy is loved by many nd she is such a friendly person.
Bt if it's by quality i prefer Mike,that man has every characteristics of a winner
He is funny,friendly,gentle,loyal,truthful etc
Such a perfect gentleman every lady will want!!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by NwaAmaikpe: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
shocked

What Bola Tinubu is to Southwest Nigeria is what Tacha is to Bbnaija.
Anyone she endorses is going to win, because her supporters are blind loyalists who can't think for themselves.

But she'd be a fool to endorse Mercy.
Since she made you lose the 60million, she shouldn't get it either.

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Frodd our man.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by kingjomezy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
This show still dey go on....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Ficogenic(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dencia ..The Name sounds Like a Disease to me.��

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Biritiko: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Waffarianman:
Minding my business, nothing Konsign me with BBN thing
If you really wanted to mind your business. You wouldn’t be commenting on this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by udoekere: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
A country with Tacha as president would be better than this shithole we are living in

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by WorWorBoy: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mike for the money undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by DaddyMorenike: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Who takes Dencia serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Christmasdon(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
nigerians suffering and smiling
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by backnbeta(f): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
I don't watch, but I'm forced to read about bbn. Ok, I think Mercy don't deserve the money though undecided

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by letusbepieces: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dis one, Dencia, dey craze?

Tacha wey go kill Mercy...

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by malaria(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why would she do that, in my honest opinion u don't rise by pushing others down. Tascha has her own issues yes but mercy knew she has a weakness . She did not only use it against her but took advantage of that. I prefer to have a friend like tascha, than a friend like mercy who will show the whole world my weakness and fault instead if helping me over come it.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by ednut1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
I knew this witch was waiting on tacha to help her market her creams. Those black knuckles will vanish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Criticaltemp: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
This people.. Make we hear word na.. Tasha KO shata nii.. Am tired of all this jokes mbok

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Chanchit: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
I no wan even read the reason, even if Jesus tell that demon to tell her fans so, she no go gree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Afiahomes(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Im a man of simple pleasure...So please Vote lambo yansh grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by emkz: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oponu advise.

So she should clamour for Mercy to win so that brands would view her in good light? How selfish. The brands who are serious would engage her on the basis of her followers and not on the basis of a self serving move which may backfire.

Let Mercy win on the strength of her abilities.

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by babyfaceafrica: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I am pretty sure tacha will never support mercy,actually i do not care about both of them because they have similar characteristics bt mercy is loved by many nd she is such a friendly person.
Bt if it's by quality i prefer Mike,that man has every characteristics of a winner
He is funny,friendly,gentle,loyal,truthful etc
Such a perfect gentleman every lady will want!!!
loyal?...hahahahaha...some women are easily fooled sha...
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Lordjb: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
LUBBISH
Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Dencia. What if she tells her people to vote Mike? Would that be bad PR? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' by Bgorgeous: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Support fire!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.