Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Bbnaija: ‘why I Regret Supporting Tacha’ – Uche Maduagwu Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbnaija: ‘why I Regret Supporting Tacha’ – Uche Maduagwu Reveals (290 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘why I Regret Supporting Tacha’ – Uche Maduagwu Reveals by Sirp90: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigerian actor Uche Madugwu has taken to his IG page to give reasons why he regrets supporting Tacha when she was in the house.

According to Uche, he was swayed by her beauty, but he must confess that Mercy is a queen.

“I regret supporting Tacha in BBnaija 2019. I was carried away by her beauty, but Mercy is a Queen.

“I should have listened earlier to all my fans in Nigeria, London, Ghana and the rest of the world who told me not to support her.

“It’s better for a housemate to be voted out from BBnaija, than for such a housemate to be disqualified; that one is a national disgrace.

“If such a housemate were to be in a more civilised society like the UK or America, people will never support such housemate because of the shame of being disqualified on a reality television show.”

Source: https://afrnaijanews..com/2019/10/bbnaija-why-i-regret-supporting-tacha.html?m=1

Cc

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Forget Your Country, Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa / Poverty: Sick Child Dies In Mother’s Arms For Less Than $5 -sanusi Cries / Pdp Governed State Officials To Converge In Abuja For IGR Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.