Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners (24491 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Gets New Leadership As Onome Da Saint, Amb. Wahala Emerg / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Afro3: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2023
After Receiving Attacks From Listeners, Abuja Popular Radio Presenter Says "No Regret Supporting Tinubu"

One of Abuja's finest radio personalities, Oni Lukuman Olanrewaju popularly known as Amb. Wahala has said he has no regret supporting then APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu during the elections, saying he has freedom of association.

This was in reaction to the avalanche of personal attacks he has received from some Abuja residents who participate during phone-in programmes.

They accuse him of supporting a candidate that failed to show up for debates but was rather insisting that it is his turn to lead.

According to some of the callers, the removal of subsidy on petrol, along with its effects on inflation has demonstrated why Tinubu was not a candidate to be supported.

The callers accuse him of supporting Tinubu for pecuniary gains, an allegation he has denied and maintained that he was convinced that the President means well for Nigeria and still upholds such belief.

In his reaction on Friday, Amb. Wahala known for mimicking former First Lady, Patience Jonathan said Nigeria needs leaders with political will like President Tinubu to set it on the path of progress.

He called on Nigerians to be patient with the current government, expressing optimism that the hardship associated with the fuel subsidy removal will soon be a thing of the past and its gains blossom.

The entertainer anchors Toriwowo on 104.5 Love FM Abuja.

The broadcast journalist cum comedian recently made a return to the airwaves after a year long break from behind the microphone.

Amb. Wahala thrills Abuja radio lovers with latest news, gossip, entertain, politics sports and more.

He commands a large listenership base.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Jostoman: 6:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Suffering and Smiling people full nigeria. grin

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by crossfm: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Hehehe.

He is smiling and crying at the same time grin grin.

We move.

189 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Isobug: 6:51am On Jul 30, 2023
The Callers are all Igbos abi IPODs according to Suffering and Smiling Agbado lovers.
They will soon troop in to corroborate my assertion...oya 1,2,3 gooo

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by chrisxxx(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Na so Lukuman go dey look things dey pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Racoon(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Well, his brothers have been doing the wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeth for him.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VinnyBaba: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Suffering and Smiling is Allowed.😒🙂

But When his Life Dabaru due to his Foolishness, He shouldn't blame Anyone. 😕

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2023
That's a real man.

Y'all can go Bleep yourself if you don't like the candidate he chose.

Support your thief and lemme support my own theif.
Why are you mad that my own thief is more marketable and has better chance of winning than yours?

Mad children of hate.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 7:58am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Suffering and Smiling is Allowed.😒🙂

But When his Life Dabaru due to his Foolishness, He shouldn't blame Anyone. 😕

he is not complaining, you are the one complaining that politician has dabaru your life.

You have been complaining for 8 years and you will complain of dabaru life for another 8 years.

316 Likes 21 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VinnyBaba: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
he is not complaining, you are the one complaining that politician has dabaru your life.

You have been complaining for 8 years and you will complain of dabaru life for another 8 years.

Lolss, See Weyrey. cheesy

You think I am Poverty Stricken like you and most of your APC lots?😏

Go back to Sleep in your Bedbug Infested Mattress Plz. 😒🙂

73 Likes 14 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, See Weyrey. cheesy

You think I am Poverty Stricken like you and most of your APC lots?😏

Go back to Sleep in your Bedbug Infested Mattress Plz. 😒🙂
Heard you.

But I'm not complaining, you are the one complaining.

Telling us about how politicians have ruined your life. Left you in miserable state of existence. They Made you sleep in the gutter, which I believe it will continue to be for another 8 years because tinubu is the president if I'm not mistaken.

Telling us how suffer has tired you.

So who is showing the sign of generational poverty between you and I?

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VEXT: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2023
He is a Muslim...

So is normal if he supports tinubu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Yes o, the TRUTH many avoids is that;

What is going on In NIGERIA is not the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is £2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is £1,600 , when u work £4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho, bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko? Its not easy out here 🧏‍♂️

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THERE, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

All this CRIMES are because some are not with the right Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income) why CRIMES are MUCH.

Ajsmart:
Well said. Life is getting harder in London for example.
Only yesterday the news reported that the London Transport system revenues jumped from £19m to £118m within 1 year due to the introduction of ULEZ (ultra low emission zone) by charging £12.50 each time one drives a diesel-engined or slightly older PMS car within the city. This has created more hardship for car owners and business vehicle owners.

People will need to buy another vehicle just to avoid these exorbitant charges despite recently emerging from co-vid economic stress.

Thank you bro, u are with Wisdom, others who quoted me are myopic minded..
By August it going to become £25》if u drive PMS CAR More than 10yrs and diesel CAR of 6yrs. The increased TFl too and decreases Transit hour from 1.30min to 1hr.

Well if u think Nigeria is the worst keep to ur believe. Politicians are worst a bit here to, some are R*cist, some corrupt too. But they are quick to resign.

Klington:

How you guys are always quick to come up with this incoherent comparison, while avoiding other factors like Social benefits, minimum wage, standard of living etc needs to be studied.

No, you lack comprehending. did I compare our Economy? Each economic with it policies affecting them. Minimum wage here is £10.50p [N11,000], if we are to compare but I will not, cos what I buy less here are costly in Nigeria and things I buy costly here are cheap in Nigeria.
My SAMSUNG NOTE 4 cost £1,800 but i learnt its jus 1M in 9ja. Many more to say but I will pass

Dyfynezz12:
pls oga whenever Nigerian problem is mentioned u ppl should stop comparing us with foreign countries like UK,US or canada.They are zillion yrs ahead of us.
What is the purchasing power of those countries to ours.

Oga there are Problems every where. Problems Equivalent to each economy else where.. sink that.

VeeVeeMyLuv:

so what are you doing outside. If this outside did not create opportunity for you a foreigner do you think you would have been able to pay these bills.

Why because opportunities back home has been made to become increasingly limited. Opportunities are limited. Your looting politicians are investing their loots in the same "outside"! Just look at Ibori as an example.

Because of the battered image, youths are barred from doing biz on the internet internationally immediately they hear or sense that he/she is from NIGERIA.

Do you know that industries in Nigeria are very very few. The agricultural industry is currently under serious attack by bandits. Instead of leaders to send the military armada to crush these bandits once and for all, they encourage them

Lolz which battered ? Na politicians the sell zelle, bTC, IRS ? Dey play
Many youth defaults school for internet fraud Classes. DETRIMENTS youth have Created online have joined what old politicians have ignoted, youth built mansion on it. Changes begin WITH YOU & I.
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This minimum wage is it per month or per hour?

Mind you Nigeria min wage per month is now £30.01 pounds!

Can politician over there with impunity order the treasurer to open treasury and proceed to loot public commonwealth funds at will? This is exactly what Nigerians are facing.
Per Hour of course.
Let me ask you do Nigerians pay HOUSE RENT MONTHLY for FLATS or SELF-CON?
Pay for PARKING A CAR (SUV prices differ from Saloon, prices for smaller cars too diff).

U need to understand system are different with each economy. Incomes here not friendly with Standard of living.

XAUBulls:

Deep insights.
yes bro, now u get my point.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by PlayerMeji: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2023
We know them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by GreatMind6: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Fool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by LabourPartyNG: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Children of hate that have no manners...

8 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by ImoleNaija: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Same here...

It's too early to start wailing. cool

4 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by princeryle1: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Ok
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by erai30(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
It's either he is not being truthful to himself or he is not truthful to his listeners, the Sapa dey touch everybody for this kwantry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by EyeCumInPiece: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
No regret for now, but it's just a matter of time...

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by nepapole(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
He has a right to support whoever he wants.

What is wrong with Nigerians?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by tobenuel(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Lip service.
He's your tribe's man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Blackestjunior(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Deep down she is regretting it

6 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Elvis2kay: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
sad
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by SpatialKing(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Isobug:
The Callers are all Igbos abi IPODs according to Suffering and Smiling Agbado lovers.
They will soon troop in to corroborate my assertion...oya 1,2,3 gooo

Calm down

IPOB are not the reason you trek to and fro to work every day...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Skillsnigeria: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Noted
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by onuman: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Why, if he serves your interest?

Since 2019, one man, Yakubu Mahmood, has been APPOINTING PRESIDENTS for Nigeria.
In 2019, Yakubu used denial of existence of INEC SERVER to appoint president Buhari to 2nd term.

In 2023, Yakubu used GLITCH ON INEC ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION SYSTEM FOR VOTES, to APPOINT Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park? / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.