Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Concern Is To Fight Against Oppressive, Corrupt Government, Says Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Concern Is To Fight Against Oppressive, Corrupt Government, Says Sowore (225 Views)

Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore / Buhari, Atiku Are Failed Participants In Nigeria's History, Says Sowore / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Concern Is To Fight Against Oppressive, Corrupt Government, Says Sowore by iReportAfrica: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigerian Human Right Activist and the convener of the #RevolutionNow protest, Omoyele Sowore, has said that his current court trial on the allegation that he insulted President Muhammadu Buhari will end up in favour of the Nigerian people.

Mr. Sowore said this on Monday, he said his main concern is the good of the people and to fight against an oppressive, corrupt government in the country.

Sowore has always advocated against poor governance and bad leadership, notably during the military regime of Gen. Sani Abacha.

He was also vocal in protesting against the poor living conditions of Nigerians and leadership corruption during the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Among the charges preferred against Sowore are Read More

(1) (Reply)

90 Percent Of Cars In Nigeria Were Smuggled—Custom Boss / Buhari Bars Ministers From Foreign Trips / Nigerian Embassy In Cotonou Not Attacked — Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.