Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius (40961 Views)

BBNaija: Mike Reunites With Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton In Bum Shorts For Final Campaign / BBNaija: Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton With MC Oluomo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by zimakod(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Wow. Good for him
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by GrifindorHouse(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Mike, Share for Mercy

Like for Atiku, share for Buhari... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by OdenKelechi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Finally mike wins something. I'm happy for him. I hope he wins the grand prize come sunday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Omenkata: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:
grin
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Omenkata: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
YorubaAssasin:

Like this chest-beater below... grin
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Olodo24: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
He should better not win that 60m
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Olodo24: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
easzypeaszy:
Mike rather win dis money dan Hoe Mercy..even if u gv d hoe 60mil it won't be useful as she wl still have her *ss paid...Bbnaija guys are not always lucky after d show so imagine mk woman still go win d pay
is Mike even Nigerian? A man based abroad comes home to grab 60 million and fly back to his base. How he even managed to get selected as a housemate is questionable. He isn't even entertaining in any way.

Mercy for the money

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by petitejolie(f): 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
No one in this world is perfect but mike is a perfect gentleman. He will be good for the brand.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by 66Angel(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
noble71:
I'm not a fan of BBN but I like this guy called Mike. I hope he wins the 60 million. He is a perfect gentle man.
u are not a fan...and u sabi mike... As as how Na?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
My crush. He deserves more.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Olodo24:
is Mike even Nigerian? A man based abroad comes home to grab 60 million and fly back to his base. How he even managed to get selected as a housemate is questionable. He isn't even entertaining in any way.

Mercy for the money
You're indeed an olodo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by ode4short: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
If that word can come out of your mouth freely quote me it means na ashawo born you and if you can be free to call a woman that it also mean you should go and collect your birth certificate in that ashawo house you wear born. Oh! I forgot you don't know the place. Ask your mother or all your sisters they have answer for you. Ashawo man

Deltatoto:
ashawo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by ode4short: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Love you babe

MzBertty:
Mike! Congrats u gat my vote
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Yooruba1914: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
noble71:
I'm not a fan of BBN but I like this guy called Mike. I hope he wins the 60 million. He is a perfect gentle man.
help it happen. Just sms VOTE Mike to 32052. Make sure the vote is in capital letters and the M in mike too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Yooruba1914: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
petitejolie:
No one in this world is perfect but mike is a perfect gentleman. He will be good for the brand.
help it happen. Just sms VOTE
Mike to 32052. Make sure the
vote is in capital letters and the
M in mike too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Yooruba1914: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
OdenKelechi:
Finally mike wins something. I'm happy for him. I hope he wins the grand prize come sunday
M in mike too.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Yooruba1914: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
zimakod:
Wow. Good for him
M in mike too.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Deltatoto: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
ode4short:
If that word can come out of your mouth freely quote me it means na ashawo born you and if you can be free to call a woman that it also mean you should go and collect your birth certificate in that ashawo house you wear born. Oh! I forgot you don't know the place. Ask your mother or all your sisters they have answer for you. Ashawo man

ill expose u.allen Avenue.dont dare me I’ll post ur pic here
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by ode4short: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mpa GI there! do I look like someone who grew up in fears. E no go better for you! E no go better for your generation! Come boy! no try me because I will smoke you I swear.

Deltatoto:
ill expose u.allen Avenue.dont dare me I’ll post ur pic here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by RTSC2: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
I can't bring myself to vote for a foreigner.

That is what embassy officials mean when they say someone has no roots to the home country.

Mike has no real roots here. That money is going to the UK for sure.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by kingjudecy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Mike you rounded up the show the way you started.
Bravo brow...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by 3DPhilly(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buy and sell your stuff easily at

https://www.diyx.ng/

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Jollywoopro: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by judetov2(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Deltatoto:
u are an idiot.
how? And why the insults.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by raphy(m): 1:46am On Oct 02, 2019
his wife prayers is working so well for him..
the cigar Lord is doing well
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by raphy(m): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
My crush. He deserves more.

happy new month good to see on.. and sorry ur tacha was out.
how HV you been?
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Deltatoto: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2019
ode4short:
Mpa GI there! do I look like someone who grew up in fears. E no go better for you! E no go better for your generation! Come boy! no try me because I will smoke you I swear.

what you don’t know is bigger than u.
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by OdenKelechi(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Yooruba1914:
M in mike too.
Of cos I'll vote for mike
Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Moventist: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2019
I like Mike's decency , hope he wins

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mike Becomes Head Of House, Wins Lipton Ice Tea N1M, Trip To Mauritius by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BABYSITTER: Nina And Osita Iheme's Movie Spotted On A Billboard In Dallas, USA / BBNaija: Cyph And Doyin Kiss At Saturday Party (Video) / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.