Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Independence Day Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Independence Day Offer (148 Views)

Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / National Microfinance Bank Supports Smes With Independence Day Gift. / Stanbic IBTC Staff Dressed In Cultural Attires Ahead Of Independence Day(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Day Offer by EbookVault: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Today is Independence day. And I have an offer for you...

Do you have a business?

Or are you thinking of starting one?

If yes, stay with me...

Do you know that a piece of information can double, triple or quadruple your business?

Do you believe that a piece of information can transform your business?

If you don't believe me, ask yourself this question...

“Why do most successful business owners read every book that could help them grow their business?"

80% of business owners spend 30 minutes or more of their time reading.

Warren Buffet spend 80% of his time reading 500 pages a day.

Why would business owners spend their time reading?

Because they know one piece of information can transform their business.

That's why I would be giving out 50 powerful business ebooks.

These ebooks are worth N50,000.

But you will be getting them for just N2,000.

Offer last till 6pm tomorrow, 2nd October 2019.

Contact me now to get it

https:///2348122155238

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Daily Completing Simple Task Online / Read This Pro Tips Before Hire Freelancer For Your Freelance Job Or Project / Withdraw Your Paypal Fund To Your Local Bank Or To Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.