Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited (82318 Views)

Bbnaija Tacha Stuns In Cleavage Photos,cleans Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest / Tacha Stuns In Black As She Reaches 800k Followers / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Sharwnbu(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2019
Tacha you no kill person.....Kilorun
Beautiful babe
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Skmoda(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Praizenewsgist:
Pancake sha
See her Olympus has fallen but she fine sha with too much pancake... grin
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Chronicgenius: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2019
TimmyAde1:
Who else noticed that the OBO tattoo is no longer there.

#ZEBRA
Say no to bleaching ....

The guy couldn't take it anymore
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Emmasnoop(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Where the perfume.
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by rampantlover: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2019
Damn Nigerian women love to bleach.
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Opaline: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Please what does Titan mean for these Tacha fans?
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Tonnyray: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2019
adecz:
sad
This body don wohwoh finish.
In fact it is collapsing like lagos
four storey buildings.
Black knees,
black knuckles,
saggy boooobs
body odor
bad character
All in one small gehl!!
Only maladjusted Nigerians can
admire this self confessed Jezebel
Tufiakwa!! sad
Chop knuckle. You said it all. Nothing more to add.

Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Blain007(m): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2019
Nogodye:
Na Your mouth dey smell.
lolz d mouth smell wel wel ooo...
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by meobizy(f): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2019
dazzlingd:

If all that could entertain u is a display of shameless ladies without values throwing tantrums at each other.....than I can say you have a very low taste...

Same as many other Nigerians, no wonder we are one of the most backward nation on earth......olodo low taste youths
They have come again: those who watched the show only via Nairaland updates.
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Defenderalert(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Disgusted.
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by dazzlingd(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2019
meobizy:

They have come again: those who watched the show only via Nairaland updates.

Before nko, I will spend my time watching better things, I know how my children will take after me. ..you can enjoy the show and train your children to be like TACHA,
You can even frame her pix and hang it on your wall so your children can take after her...teach your daughters on how to become bbnaija star....throw tantrums, bleach and show cleavages.... Nonsense
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by codedthingzzzzz: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
KILON RUN (WHATS SMELLING) TACHA HAS ENTERED IN ZLATAN IBILE TACHA TI WOLE OOOO
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
It don't matter how gud u look.if u ugly inside,u ugly.

Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Lamanii22(f): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This lady wowo die even with all the make up undecided

No she's pretty truth be told... It's her attitude that is ugly...
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by meobizy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
dazzlingd:

Before nko, I will spend my time watching better things, I know how my children will take after me. ..you can enjoy the show and train your children to be like TACHA,
You can even frame her pix and hang it on your wall so your children can take after her...teach your daughters on how to become bbnaija star....throw tantrums, bleach and show cleavages.... Nonsense
So if you don’t watch something what relevance is your opinion?

Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by theDEVILisHERE: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Looks like a horror movie character
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by Mogajunior(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2019

From the above comments, there seem to be so much hate for dz lady. This could go a long way in ruining her self esteem and further drag her into depression. is just too bad cos she is only human.
Re: Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited by samydo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
One of these our certified oloshos

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures)