Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. (3757 Views)

Owing Money Is Not A Crime In Nigeria. / Is It A Crime To Be Honest In This Country ? / Bf Proposed To Me Yesterday And Lost His Job Today... Pls Help Me/us (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2019
SimeonOTC:

why dnt you just come out plain and clean by telling the public you are an harlot?
Haba! She sounds like a responsible lady. Condemning or Calling her a harlot won't put money in ur pocket.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by crossfm: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:

I stay in portharcourt.
why not think about a business you can do.think about drop shipping.if you are intrested in shoes and cloths contact me.so that I can put you through in my own litle way.mind you you don't need money most time to do this business.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by cool318(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:
I recently decided not to go back to my place of work because my boss keeps treating me like a piece of trash ever since I refused him of taking an advantage of me..Nothing I do pleases him anymore so I had to quit..Right now i am really frustrated and very sad because I use the proceeds i get from the job to provide food and shelter for myself and younger ones..Please good nairalanders I really need a job ASAP so that I can continue footing our bills.. Even if its teaching job(I have a one year teaching experience)..And i can also tutor your kids at home...Please help..��

https:///DqED3xc3k4VJUjjhZW3iJ6
join this whatsapp group to get latest teaching jobs in PH, you must surely get one there
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
omale88:
its quite sad realy, can you work as a pension refund agent? Where do you stay? If its lagos or abuja its fine, the job could fetch you a lot of cash if you are serious, all you need to do is to convince pensioneers that they can get all their cash instead of waiting to recieve monthly pay, but then they would pay you 10% if the deal scales through, reply if you are serious because my friends brother owns the company, its not a target setting company, you can get allawance loans that you'd pay back once you make a hit.send me a dm.
ChocolateBunny we cant have a private chat if we don't follow each other, follow back to we can private chat
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Breaststroke:

I agree with MrBrownJay, where are your parents in all of this?

You shouldn't have to carry this cross alone or at all, except you are orphans with no parents.

My parents had 7 children, I admire and respect them for taking care of all of us and not pushing their responsibility to my older siblings.

You never born pikin, yet see the kain wahala wey you carry for head. Some Nigerian parents create football teams and make others responsible for the squad.

Sadly, it is very often that the 1st born is obligated to take on his/her irresponsible parents duties... to the point where they are willing to ruin their possible future, in order to act as a responsible adult with kids (while sometimes only being immature kids themselves).

Nobody can help anyone before they can 1st help themselves.

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by essy4060: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:
I recently decided not to go back to my place of work because my boss keeps treating me like a piece of trash ever since I refused him of taking an advantage of me..Nothing I do pleases him anymore so I had to quit..Right now i am really frustrated and very sad because I use the proceeds i get from the job to provide food and shelter for myself and younger ones..Please good nairalanders I really need a job ASAP so that I can continue footing our bills.. Even if its teaching job(I have a one year teaching experience)..And i can also tutor your kids at home...Please help..��
Location ? What subject can you teach?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
essy4060:
Please am in Portharcourt.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
essy4060:
I can teach commerce, social studies, civic education, Government, Home economics, Cosmetology,Business Studies and Accounting
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool318:

https:///DqED3xc3k4VJUjjhZW3iJ6
join this whatsapp group to get latest teaching jobs in PH, you must surely get one there
The link keeps saying connection error.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
crossfm:
why not think about a business you can do.think about drop shipping.if you are intrested in shoes and cloths contact me.so that I can put you through in my own litle way.mind you you don't need money most time to do this business.
Please put me through am interested.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
omale88:
its quite sad realy, can you work as a pension refund agent? Where do you stay? If its lagos or abuja its fine, the job could fetch you a lot of cash if you are serious, all you need to do is to convince pensioneers that they can get all their cash instead of waiting to recieve monthly pay, but then they would pay you 10% if the deal scales through, reply if you are serious because my friends brother owns the company, its not a target setting company, you can get allawance loans that you'd pay back once you make a hit.send me a dm.
Chai..am in portharcourt rather.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nigerfine2:

Sorry not where I could help for job. Do not give up. You would surely get someone that could help
Thank you.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There has to be someone who can take care of your siblings while you are going through these difficult times ...
I know but u wouldn't understand.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by cool318(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:

The link keeps saying connection error.
Since you are in PH, find your way to 31 ABARoad, opp STANBIC Bank, the name of the organization is TOPHASEDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
Is on a story building
call their front desk on this no:
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by cool318(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:

I know but u wouldn't understand.
Do not fail to go, you must surely see where you can fit in, Best of Luck ok!

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by essy4060: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:

Please am in Portharcourt.
I wish you were in Lagos(Ibeju-Lekki); I would have connected you.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
essy4060:
I wish you were in Lagos(Ibeju-Lekki); I would have connected you.
Awwwww!!..
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
cool318:

Since you are in PH, find your way to 31 ABARoad, opp STANBIC Bank, the name of the organization is TOPHASEDUCATIONAL CONSULTING
Is on a story building
call their front desk on this no:
Ok I will tnks,,,but please what's there salary structure like.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by cool318(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezi1993:

Ok I will tnks,,,but please what's there salary structure like.
They have links to schools, offices who seek for people to employ, Your qualification, competence gives you an edge, you will be sent to the schools for interview which salary structure is dependent on the school in question,
Not a mediocrity game my dear ,

Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2019
cool318:

They have links to schools, offices who seek for people to employ, Your qualification, competence gives you an edge, you will be sent to the schools for interview which salary structure is dependent on the school in question,
Not a mediocrity game my dear ,
I do appreciate dear tnk u.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by nadel: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ezi1993:
hello op,hope all its well now
Re: Is It A Crime To Be A Female????..pls Help A Heartbroken Sister. by Ezi1993(f): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2023
nadel:
hello op,hope all its well now
Yes. Thanks.

Interview Questions And Their Best Possible Answers / Vacancy For Teachers In A Reputable Group Of Schools / Diamond Bank