Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Diamond Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank (3757 Views)

Diamond Bank Interview / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank by Alert(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
Is diamond bank truly recruiting?
I heard from the grapevine that diamond bank is recruiting, I just need someone from the house to confirm it.
Re: Diamond Bank by droopydeep(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2007
Actually, I just finished my medicals with Diamond Bank today, I heard there wld be an aptitude test at the end of this month, Try to submit ur c.v at the H.O annex at AfriBank road, V.I, All the best,
Re: Diamond Bank by Ispecie(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2007
Alert,yes DiamondBank is currently recruiting but I believe it's for those dat did thier test at the end of March.Another test would be conducted soon as Droopydeep said.

Droopydeep,congrats on making to the medical stage.I also did mine about 3 weeks ago.Please did you have an Idea of when we'll be contacted after the medicals.please reply or mail me at this address: honorableinjos@yahoo.com
Re: Diamond Bank by oluchikeh(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2007
i also went for the medicals of three wks ago
i wonder why its taking then such a long time to get back to us
but im glad i passed the interviews
i cant wait to get the offer letter
Re: Diamond Bank by Dozzy1(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2007
hi guys,

as of last week they were still conducting interviews and medical tests. i believe that by this week they should send the offer letters. should incase they send the offter letters please hala me on 08024244122.

congrats to all those who made it.

thanks.
Re: Diamond Bank by segxy4ever(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2007
Congrats u guys my is also coming in no time by God's grace
Re: Diamond Bank by stellon: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2007
a friend of mine told me to collect form from diamond bank, but it is for carreer development training programme, which i did, filled it and attached a passport, but they said if we meet their requirment, they call you for selection test
Re: Diamond Bank by HillaryX: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2007
Career developement ??
Whats dat??
Pls, explain.
Re: Diamond Bank by georgee(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2007
i also heard frm a reliable source dat their test will come up anytime frm now. the invation will b based on the application form we filled early this year,i was told the remaining pple yet 2 called will b invited for a test soon.
so not worry,if u filled the form early this year,dnt lose hope yet u myt still b called 4 a test.
am also waiting 4 a call up,
cheers.
Re: Diamond Bank by simonnkem: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2007
did u say diamond bank is recruitig, pls am interested.congrats all of u that passed the tea
st and interview.to God be the glory.
Re: Diamond Bank by Alert(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2007
if diamond bank is still recruiting, how do we apply?
Re: Diamond Bank by sammiek1(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2007
Wats up House? Any news on diamond bank? has anyone been called after the medicals? Please, lets hear from you.
Re: Diamond Bank by Richaado: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2007
Hurray. Another site to look for jobs. Hey people you can now look for Jobs on legwork.com.ng. Search by companies or individual to look for more job opportunities it is real. You can also post jobs as individual. New jobs are out now on legwork.com.ng

Log on to Legwork.com.ng and get your dream jobs
Re: Diamond Bank by kingsley78(m): 6:32am On Jun 19, 2007
Diamond Bank is now recruiting.Age not more than 30yrs. But from there career page there is no link to the online registration. Can someone assist on this issue.
Re: Diamond Bank by olaide2(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2007
hi pls can any one tell me the format of diamond banks test cos i was sent a text today for an invitation to write their test on monday at wharf
Re: Diamond Bank by confibobo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2007
hello all ,
pls i need info on diamond bank test. i will be having it on monday 30th. any one who has done dis test of recent shld kindly give us the format. thanks for your support.
Re: Diamond Bank by calc(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2007
Could you guys please tell us where exactly in whalf would the test be conducted.
they say tit 4 tat .
am sure i know the nature of thier test
i would be waiting to hear from you guys. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Banking Jobs / Oceanwater Marine And Oil Services Limited / Employment Scam Allegedly From Exxon Mobil Nigeria (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.