Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound (44867 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by notoriousbabe: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
This your made in Aba English na die
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by FarahAideed: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
See The Snake That Came To Eat Independence Meat In Our Compound

This evening my dad kill this snake in our compound in the village after it beat our dog pic below

This your father sef
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Pearl05(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Such a small Snake......Lala won't be Impressed

Baba no Snake small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by DaddyMorenike: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is a brown striped venomous viper scorpion. It's common in southern Antarctica due to the massive heat wave in that place. One bite from this creature, you won't be able to Soapy again.
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
Homeboiy:
Your English sucks

Let's just assume it's the fear of the snake... grin
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Iceberg3: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:

This evening my dad kill this snake in our compound in the village after it beat our dog pic below

Hope the dog is ok
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by fish23(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Where is your dog? undecided
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
I felt the need to say how irrelevant this thread is....but yikes the beautiful pattern of this snake caught my attention instead......does anyone have an idea what specie of snakes that is.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by rasaqhassan: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
good thank for that snake didn't beat someone glory be to God

1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Grandium: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Wow
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by kutashi: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:

So, your watched your dad killed a snake and all you can do is post it online! You didn't help your dad, you just stood there watching him? You want to kill your poor daddy abi? so that you share his property? Indomie daughter everywhere grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Kellie069(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
Homeboiy:
Your English sucks

Was this the reason your parents sent you to school? Englishman
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by bizzibodi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
U just wanted traffic abi,that snake dnt exist in Africa!
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by thundafire: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ur compound dirty if u dnt do proper cleaning cs I bet u der are more snakes
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by IceColdVeins(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thats the prayer bro
YOUNGELDER1:
Snakes will soon go extinct in 9ja with this our killing habits

1 Like

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by ikorodureporta: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
snake lovers since inde day, it still got to fp today..
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by jasman1: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
The place looks unkept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Starhearts: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
D OP is mad
Btw ur father nd d Dog who is d Chief security Office??
Anyway tell ur father to clean dat ur useless compound
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by toprealman: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2019
Homeboiy:
Your English sucks
Correct her Prof
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by renewable1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Your father is a 21st century hunter.

You can enjoy minimum 10HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY with #178k only. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Thats the prayer bro

No snakes do have a role to play in our eco systems.
We need snakes to checkmake rats and co.
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by SeniorJude(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Some people for get month sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by djoe21(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
See how scared you are. So you cannot go closer to snap the DEAD snake? Oga we cannot see the head. Go closer and snap it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Legendguru: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Oh
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by phantom24: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is that your compound or a farmland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...killed...bit...
thank you
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
MrBONE2:

Sisi Hope the dog is still alive
e don die oh
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by jnoz23(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
what abt the courageous dog?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
ohem007:
Oga post the dog pics na...

Hope the dog dey alive
the dog is dead and some peeps took it away
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Such a small Snake......Lala won't be Impressed
lala is impressed with anything snake related even if na centipede
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
IBILEmayweather:
Live and let others live abeg. Now tell me, what did your father gain from killing that poor innocent snake..
I pray one should visit ur house soon
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
notoriousbabe:
This your made in Aba English na die
how I go do na, I still dey learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.