Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:13 PM

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound (44866 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

This your father sef
wetting him do?
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by jnoz23(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Thats the prayer bro

definately, especially those ones wey dey swallow money! grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

Let's just assume it's the fear of the snake... grin
lolz funny u
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by FarahAideed: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
wetting him do?

So he just waste a whole snake just like that?
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Iceberg3:

Hope the dog is ok
no the dog didn't even last two hours
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
fish23:
Where is your dog? undecided
dead
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
kutashi:

So, your watched your dad killed a snake and all you can do is post it online! You didn't help your dad, you just stood there watching him? You want to kill your poor daddy abi? so that you share his property? Indomie daughter everywhere grin grin grin
lolz I could not even stand there I was inside when all the film was going on I only came outside when they have already killed it to snap it
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
bizzibodi:
U just wanted traffic abi,that . dnt exist in Africa!
well if that's the case I guess is not in Africa but in Kaduna state. grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starhearts:
D OP is mad
Btw ur father nd d Dog who is d Chief security Office??
Anyway tell ur father to clean dat ur useless compound
OK thank you sire. I will be greatful if u will also come and help us make the compound useful
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
djoe21:
See how scared you are. So you cannot go closer to snap the DEAD snake? Oga we cannot see the head. Go closer and snap it. grin
lolz hahahaha I don't want the snake to take revenge on me
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
jnoz23:
what abt the courageous dog?
the dog is dead
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Starhearts: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
OK thank you sire. I will be greatful if u will also come and help us make the compound useful

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U re disgrace to ur family
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
FarahAideed:

So he just waste a whole snake just like that?
u want him to eat it?
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Starhearts:

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
U re disgrace to ur family
I see you blessings of your family
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by jnoz23(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
the dog is dead

That canine has my posthumous salutation!
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by ohem007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
the dog is dead and some peeps took it away

eeyah sorry
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by sinceraconcept(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
See The Snake That Came To Eat Independence Meat In Our Compound

This evening my dad kill this snake in our compound in the village after it beat our dog pic below
Instead of you to pick it up and cook for your daddy to enjoy after the rigours,you're there taking pictures around.
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Icon79(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2019
LOL. That's still enough to provide lunch for an average afonja grin

O pari

Vulcanheph:
Such a small Snake......Lala won't be Impressed
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by MrBONE2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
e don die oh

Too Bad, May it's Soul Rest in Peace
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by MoIbrahim: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is this how to report? Where is the dog? Dead or alive?

tomzee2:
See The Snake That Came To Eat Independence Meat In Our Compound

This evening my dad kill this snake in our compound in the village after it beat our dog pic below
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
how I go do na, I still dey learn
come Make i dey teach you, but na only night from 11PM I get time o
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by tomzee2(f): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
notoriousbabe:
come Make i dey teach you, but na only night from 11PM I get time o
no be fly I want learn how to fly na, na English language
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by notoriousbabe: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
tomzee2:
no be fly I want learn how to fly na, na English language
Na English language I wan teach you for night na
Re: My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound by Iceberg3: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2019
tomzee2:
no the dog didn't even last two hours
Oh no,so it was actually a venomous snake,good thing you killed it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / 10 Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Time Doing / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.